Diana & Efim Pictures

Il est bien gentil le ptit loup mais il ferait mieux de préparer à manger plutôt que jouer avec son jeu vidéo. Ce serait plus sympa pour tout le monde, à commencer par Diana qui rentre tard.

Il ne va pas commencer à nous les briser avec ses jeux à la con, comme Ruslan et consor.

He's nice, Efim but he better prepare to eat rather than play with his video game. It would be nice for everyone, Diana first that comes later.

He will not break our balls with games of shit as Ruslan and others.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

He's nice, Efim but he better prepare to eat rather than play with his video game. It would be nice for everyone, Diana first that comes later.

Wait a minute... is Diana even in the house?

And what exactly happens if he does decide to "break our balls with games" as you put it?

I would have been all over her! At least three times a day!

Sounds like the 'me first' generation to me.

A close friend gave me a bottle of 16 year old Lagavulin scotch best treated like a special woman, for drinking with poetry, late into those special nights, (not sculled every night of the week like a cheap bottle of whore's piss).

A close friend gave me a bottle of 16 year old Lagavulin scotch best treated like a special woman, for drinking with poetry, late into those special nights, (not sculled every night of the week like a cheap bottle of whore's piss).

You are fast going to become Foamy's best friend with that fine sippin Scotch.

Wait a minute... is Diana even in the house?

And what exactly happens if he does decide to "break our balls with games" as you put it?

We will dip in the ice to reduce pain while awaiting the arrival of another couple ...