Diana & Efim Pictures

I agree with you Foamy but what I do not understand is how the photos stay up if posted directly to CC and some have been up for a very long time.  I like to go back and look at Nora and she is still up and very beautiful. :)

It's a mystery to me, Dth. All I can do is speculate. I know that some CamCaps posters said they were getting banned over a year ago (before the braille watermark), even when they cropped the lower-left hand ID mark out of the picture. They had often posted these to a third party service. Perhaps.

I know that many places have been issued "DMCA" take-down notices. I can only speculate. And believe me, I friggen' LOVE to speculate. At CamCaps, speculation is our stock-in-trade. We do it often, and we do a damn good job at it.

So I've decided that the CamCaps Admin has obtained scurrilous dirt on one of the RLC owners, something to do with homosexuality or international espionage or drug deals and gambling debts. Maybe he has proof that the RLC owner's (and tenants) are actually Lizard People. Obviously this information has also been obtained by UL; since they don't seem to be much bothered by RLC's DMCA take-down requests, either.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the FSB, NSA, MI6 and Mossad are all paying their 12 bucks a year to Admin, just to keep this place open so that they can perform complex exchanges of captured personnel and to work lucrative deals. There's simply no other way to explain the fine work and information that was obtained by Agent Dog.

Back on topic: here's a pre-RLC picture of Diana engaged in her true vocation:

Hello, I new here so I have some question about RLC.

1) What the couples get for it (money), how it works ? We don't know exactly

2) It's their apartments? No

3) How often the couples changes? it depends of the couples

4) How long they need to stay in the program? We don't know exactly, for example katya and ruslan stayed about 5 month, there is other couples who stayed less time.

Thanks...

Hello, I new here so I have some question about RLC.

1) What the couples get for it (money), how it works ? We don't know exactly

2) It's their apartments? No

3) How often the couples changes? it depends of the couples

4) How long they need to stay in the program? We don't know exactly, for example katya and ruslan stayed about 5 month, there is other couples who stayed less time.

Thanks...

Thank you for the fast replay.

Les coiffeurs ouvrent le dimanche en Russie ? Etonnant...

Hair dressers open on sunday in Russia ? Amazing...

Perruquers obert diumenge a Rússia? Increïble...

فتح مصففي الشعر يوم الأحد في روسيا؟ مدهش...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Petit détail déco : le gode en haut à droite, à porté de main en cas d'urgence ?  :o

Decoration detail: the gode at the top to the right, in case of emergency ? :o

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).