Diana & Efim Pictures

does one have to be a paying member of camcaps to see these images?

Here's how it works, kids:

If someone posts pictures or videos on some 3rd Party File Services like PostImage or ImageTwist, then RLC will contact that service and issue a DMCA (digital media copyright agreement) TAKE DOWN order. The service will then comply.

If you post directly on CamCaps as an ATTACHMENT, then it will stay up, since, for some obscure reason, RLC allows CC to exist and does not hassle CC. However, in order to post and view CC in-line posts, you need to pay $12 a year. This is not a hardship unless you suffer from Ebola in the Congo or can't find a way to get your money to Admin.

For most people in the "free world", look for aluminum cans along side the road, gather them up, cash them in, and you have a year's entertainment for a few hours work.

Thanks for that info.

Diana straddling the sofa while her idiot boyfriend ignores her.

He ignores her because she is more talented than he is.

So by acknowledging that she is more talented than her, he's an idiot because he wanted to practice? You think she was just born with this talent or did she perhaps... practice like he was earlier? I bet if she was practicing and Efim just showed up with his pants down wanting a blowjob and she ignored him or turned him down to keep practicing, I'm willing to bet no one would call her an idiot for it.

BTW, they did wind of having sex tonight, so I guess by your standards he isn't much of an idiot.

The most beautiful girl this morning.  ;) kiss you baby.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

There are 2 variety of men; Those who believe in their dreams and others.  :)