Diana & Efim Pictures

she looks familiar doesn't she  ::)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

no, it is not invited red dress

but it's exactly the same girl we can see on the pic when you answered to symm on the thread "I want this video please? "

Another case in point where we want to thank Buster for correcting the situation, but how can we when he calls the guy that is mistaken a "fucking fool." Why do you need to resort to name calling. Why not tell him he is mistaken. And no doubt Ozi will come on and Like the Buster comment.

For the record, I'd like to address my mistake in that I meant to make that post in the "I want this video please?" thread. Now to address this question:

Why do you need to resort to name calling.

Making a mistake is one thing, especially if someone hasn't already seen the video or saw when it happened. But to continue thinking it was Diana when they've already been corrected and even seen the picture of the girl in question is just buffoonery. I don't take people's feelings into consideration when I make my posts because other peoples feelings are of very little consequence to me.