B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

esmi is making a mockery of cam 4

Esmi was coming along nicely, but appears lately she has taken several steps backward again. The sisters best wake up to the project and it's voyeur aspects,  and quit thumbing thier noses at the voyeurs or soon they will be the way NAH NAH TATA. The vacation will end before summer even comes. 

I gave up on BA BA WA WA a long time ago, but I always thought that ESMI would warm up to the voyeurs and even enjoy the sexuality of being an exhibionist.

I wonder if Klassy Karol and Magnificent Majestic Marlene are getting sore backs from carrying these two for over a month now ???

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Esmi was coming along nicely, but appears lately she has taken several steps backward again. The sisters best wake up to the project and it's voyeur aspects,  and quit thumbing thier noses at the voyeurs or soon they will be the way NAH NAH TATA. The vacation will end before summer even comes. 

I gave up on BA BA WA WA a long time ago, but I always thought that ESMI would warm up to the voyeurs and even enjoy the sexuality of being an exhibionist.

Nicknames are suppose to be a easyer way to call a person and identify, not a hard way. 🤣 

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I wonder if Klassy Karol and Magnificent Majestic Marlene are getting sore backs from carrying these two for over a month now ???

I still have a glimmer of hope that she can still take advantage of that with her naturalness. She looks happy and even took the couch tonight. Let's see in the upcoming days