B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Btw, I think I never saw a Tenant kicked out of the project for doing nothing, only for breaking the rules or for own will. 

true, but i can only hope, she wont leave while shes getting paid  for what shes doing no matter how much she hates the cams

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

true, but i can only hope, she wont leave while shes getting paid  for what shes doing no matter how much she hates the cams

If she hates the cams, I believe (or want to believe) that it's not purposely. I think it's more that she still doesn't feel entirely comfortable with them. But it's already another great step that she takes the couch for a night for the first time 🙂

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

If she hates the cams, I believe (or want to believe) that it's not purposely. I think it's more that she still doesn't feel entirely comfortable with them. But it's already another great step that she takes the couch for a night for the first time 🙂

and whats zaba doing with her privacy that people say she needs?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

that was the 2nd day, what about the other 30 whatever days she had it to herself

Also don't forget that she passed through a hard time and was very down due to the war, and even had to have comfort and support from Karol and Marlene

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Don't forget that she passed through a bad time and was very down due to the war, and even had to have comfort and support from Karol and Marlene

shes okay now the war is over, she can go out nearly every day and enjoy herself