B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

We also forget that we never know when they can also be talking with RLC, which of course they don't do on cams. We mustn't criticize them for being off-cams because we never know everything they do outside in their private lives. 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't even think that this is the main reason. Even if Esmi had her own room she wouldn't bring the guy home. I don't see Esmi as a tenant that wanted to be there, to me looks like she needs to be there. Every different from her sister.

I agree ..but then see it differently also , Zabava who was very generous can’t now have her own things as soon as life returns in some weeks to normal as things indicate ..I also believe that Esmi has been a gesture of help by RLC due to the war ( but you never know if she enjoys the idea slowly , as we know , many girls have the “ need “ to know that people watch them )…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

let the offcammers collect their money every week and let the other girls work for their money

There have always been offcamers and they will always be ..They have been girls in the past going out to clubs every single day , but slowly they brought much of their private lives inside the apartment .It is an EPIC  problem now that in all of Barcelona apartments most bedrooms are occupied with  two girls , even Radislava seems to have been jealous of this now and she “ moves “ around with Cecilia 😂🤣 Few girls have a real life residency currently but when they live their life normal , they are insulted because they fuck around with everyone or the guys are losers ( Fiora / Vamp ) , Masha … I think it is for our best of interests  to have variety , you are a bit strict with the sisters when we have said repeatedly the drama of their family in Ukraine . Zabava didn’t disappoint but look what happened .. as for the rest , here we will be to go “ mad “ on them being indifferent ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree ..but then see it differently also , Zabava who was very generous can’t now have her own things as soon as life returns in some weeks to normal as things indicate ..I also believe that Esmi has been a gesture of help by RLC due to the war ( but you never know if she enjoys the idea slowly , as we know , many girls have the “ need “ to know that people watch them )…

Yes, on the one hand thinga has a point. She is a war refugee and was just in need of a home, but what if she slowly gets more attatched with the project to show herself more to us? She can still not feel entirely comfortable with the cams. And on the other hand, as you rightly said, even Zabava had sex on her first weeks and lost her freedom when her sister arrived and they started sharing the room. So, amongst many factors and hypothesis, all of this can mainly be due to those two factors at least (Esmi still not being completely comfortable with the cams and them sharing the room). 

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yes, on the one hand thinga os right since she is a war refugee and was in need of a home, but what if she slowly gets more attatched with the project to show herself more to us? And on the other hand, Esmi can also still not feel entirely comfortable with the cams. And as you rightly saideven Zabava had sex on her first weeks and lost her freedom when her sister arrived. So, amongst many factors and hypothesis, all of this can mainly be due to those two things at least (Esmi still not being completely comfortable with the cams and them sharing the room). 

There are many “ strange “ things currently happening with RLC that are of more importance than the criticism that the sisters suffer by people who see them like any other girl who is in the project to provide entertainment .Yes , their job has much to do with lots of private  sharing things  but as I have said , for me it is one of the best things that RLC has done , if not the best as human behaving and thinking , supporting these two girls by giving them the chance of providing financial help , especially to Esmi , assuming she’s in the apartment not with the absolute GOV meaning but as you say , as a refugee .RLC helps and I am glad that in a way my monthly subscription is part of it .. 

Now , we have Karol who , no matter how amazing she is , I am totally against that her boyfriend is in Barcelona with their dog and she still keeps on with  RLC  rather than quitting , find a normal job , be a waitress , a bartender , I honestly have no idea what but I can’t think she can’t find a job , leave RLC and go live her life under normal circumstances .

Then we have Kristy and Alana who just make dance practicing and that’s it ..Cleopatra who still prefers her local accommodation in Barcelona than her B2 job and bed .. And then we have B4 which is a mess of chemistry and toxic atmosphere and daily backstabs as I see it .. Therefore , I prefer watching an apartment thst even if it is quiet at times , it offers the best current GOV for me personally , angel Marlene , and I prefer watch the normal and gradual blossom of my second favorite becoming Esmi who , even if she shows nothing sexual , she has this incredible dynamic and strong personality aura that makes me “ hungry “ wanting to know “ what’s next “ even if there’s no next at the moment 😂🤣 B1 is an easy going , relaxed , peaceful and quiet apartment to watch but the feeling is that anything can happen anytime.The girls have a great relationship and chemistry and rather than the toxicity and negative aura that especially B4 and secondary B2 broadcasts , it is a great place to watch .

• Haha 1