B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Wow, look at Esmi! She must have gone to the hairdresser and she looks very beautiful 😊

When I was last in Malaga (near my villa in Marbella), I had a haircut and they wanted to charge me only 12 euros when in America it was $40. I refused to pay only that amount and gave the shop 12 euros and tipped the hairdresser 40 euros. Christ, no wonder they don't make any money. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Many of us are waiting for the beautiful Esmi to open up and masturbate for us in the open. She could make a fortune in bonus money should she choose to do this. 

I guess that she already got her first pay check and the bonus for her showers. Lets wait to see if she gets greedy. ☺️

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As far as I could understand they give bonus to the ones that get top cam, don't they? I thought that the bonus has an objective criteria.

i think it goes a bit further than that, ive seen empty rooms top cam coz they left a light on, and radis old fav of having the fan blowing 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i think it goes a bit further than that, ive seen empty rooms top cam coz they left a light on, and radis old fav of having the fan blowing 

That doesn't mean that they only give bonus if the tenant is doing a sex act. If so, why would B2 do dance practice almost every night? I would also guess that it depends on how many people are watching.