B1 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April)

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Back to the privacy stupidity of RLC 🤬🤬😡😡.. But , with Marlene and Zabava being generous plus Karol being the absolute mentor for all of them and more important , really respecting her and listening to her , it is all possible ..it is just that this place is far by hosting any major gatherings unfortunately which , uncounted times , ended in some really amazing things happening on cameras ( despite only Marlene perhaps seems belonging to the category of nothing to hide and do it all ..) 

I don't even think that this is the main reason. Even if Esmi had her own room she wouldn't bring the guy home. I don't see Esmi as a tenant that wanted to be there, to me looks like she needs to be there. Every different from her sister.

• Like 1

I see Esmi somewhat like Nana. She will have many dates and hookups during her stay, but if we met one of them he will be presented as a friend.

The only big difference is that Nana did naughty shows during her stay, I don't see Esmi doing it. The best that we will get are her baths.

And I hope that I'm wrong.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't even think that this is the main reason. Even if Esmi had her own room she wouldn't bring the guy home. I don't see Esmi as a tenant that wanted to be there, to me looks like she needs to be there. Every different from her sister.

Besides them having their own rooms, there's' also and has always been the problem with the size and arrangement of the apartment.

50 minutes ago, costa049 said:

If you just come here to criticize them and spread negativity all the time just because they don't satisfy you perverted habits 24/7 or don't walk naked all the 365 days of the year, you have other sites for that, as @ddhm also rightly said. You should enjoy more or search for other sites that satisfy your needs, instead of being here spamming everyday with all that negativity.

why not tell me im wrong and they dont go out for the day all the time

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why not tell me im wrong and they dont go out for the day all the time

I repeat that you always have other apartments and other sites to see girls on cams 24/7 do what you want all the time. But I don't want to waste my time and keep arguing in this regard 😉

Karol, watching you take a video last night of your body while sitting on the bed, let me tell you to make sure to have one with your legs spread showing those beautifully long labia you have hanging down. Often in the shower you give us this view and it is amazing. I have many pictures of this and whomever you are sending those videos to would love this view as well. 

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As certain as every Esmi and Zaba spend a good part of the day outside the house is @wooders78 every day complaining that the Sisters are out of the house. 😂

And why not just enjoy the other tenants and apartments and wait to see what will happen when they come back in instead? And why not also comment on what they do on cams and share our speculations instead of just complaining when they "do nothing" or just complain that they are out, which is what this is supposed to be all about?

48 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And why not just enjoy the other tenants and apartments and wait to see what will happen when they come back in instead? And why not also comment on what they do on cams and share our speculations instead of just complaining when they "do nothing" or just complain that they are out, which is what this is supposed to be all about?

let the offcammers collect their money every week and let the other girls work for their money