B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Daniel and his male friend are like homeless vagrants with no place to go to.

but some guests are also stubborn, once they are there, you can't get rid of them

It is the first time that I can remember Daniel “ being excluded “ from female approaching …Kind of not being a coincidence and perhaps discussed amongst  the girls …

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is the first time that I can remember Daniel “ being excluded “ from female approaching …Kind of not being a coincidence and perhaps discussed amongst  the girls …

yea, back in the kitchen now

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tweety shines .. Once again away from Holly’s shadow and we get to see much much much more of her personality and character ..partying , having fun , feeling free of “ obligations “ towards Holly - behaving , being nice - .. This Tweety is great .

The girls do what they want. No one stands in anyone's shadow. And if anything seems too boring for you, nobody prevents you from having fun in your nearest disco or bar. ☝️

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

The girls do what they want. No one stands in anyone's shadow. And if anything seems too boring for you, nobody prevents you from having fun in your nearest disco or bar. ☝️

It seems you are bothered making a personal statement for a tenant , don’t forget , it is an open forum with opinions expressed .If you don’t agree , it is absolutely great , but please , don’t indicate me what I should do when I have a thought about something I am seeing with my own eyes and makes me reach a conclusion ( which of course might be wrong ) .