B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You can't count how writes in this topics as the majority. Just look at the statistics that Noldus post every month. Only a hand full writes their opinion here and the  CC viewership doesn't even gets close to the RLC's viewership.

Thank you Thing.  I should look more closely.  Noldus publishes statistics for each cast member?

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems you are bothered making a personal statement for a tenant , don’t forget , it is an open forum with opinions expressed .If you don’t agree , it is absolutely great , but please , don’t indicate me what I should do when I have a thought about something I am seeing with my own eyes and makes me reach a conclusion ( which of course might be wrong ) .

no, you are the one who says personal opinions all the time.  In fact, you often write 'it's my opinion'.  But you try to influence people, otherwise you would keep it for yourself.  I don't tell you what to do, but it was a suggestion to one who seems to need it.  A there contrary to the management of RLC.  I think they know what to do because otherwise this forum would not have this success 👆

• Upvote 2

Não é uma ventosa de clitóris, é um vibrador e ela use um vibrador apenas uma vez.

Não é uma ventosa de clitóris, é um vibrador e ela usou um vibrador apenas uma vez.

Não esquecer do dia em que ela fez um bate usando um pênis de borracha. Com penetração. Pena que ela só usou uma vez e muito escondido nas cobertas. Foi muito interessante...

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non è una ventosa del clitoride, è un vibratore e ha usato un dildo solo una volta.

Sure and when he used it he was below deck, nothing was seen. But she didn't like her because she put it in the closet and it never came out until she left the project.

1 minute ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Não esquecer do dia em que ela fez um bate usando um pênis de borracha. Com penetração. Pena que ela só usou uma vez e muito escondido nas cobertas. Foi muito interessante...

Foi o que eu disse mas o tradutor traduziu Dildo como vibrador. Eu estava me referindo ao pênis de borracha mesmo que geralmente é chamado de Dildo. 

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Sure and when he used it he was below deck, nothing was seen. But she didn't like her because she put it in the closet and it never came out until she left the project.

It was possible to see a little bit, but yes, she used under the blankets. And she "used" again when Twins, Karol and her were doing a massage on Uber Guy at B1 to joke with him. IIRC Lia was the only one doing a real massage on him.

6 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I saw and nothing was seen, only a fraction of a second when she turned the covers and there was no penetration except in the collective imagination

Just now, thinga69 said:

Era possibile vedere un po', ma sì, usava sotto le coperte. E si è "usata" di nuovo quando Twins, Karol e lei stavano facendo un massaggio a Uber Guy al B1 per scherzare con lui. IIRC Lia è stata l'unica a fargli un vero massaggio.

Shit, so is she a real slut? I see it differently, sorry. The fact remains that I followed Nana a lot because I liked her but I have never seen, deny it if you want, a penetration. In any case, live Nana, come Nana and reign Nana so I won't be there to look at her. I've got Nana's pockets full of them

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I starting to learn memory fades fast here ... is this true?  My memory is that Nana was universally not well liked.  Who liked her?  You can't count @ddhm as he likes everyone but Nelly 🙂 🙂 🙂 😁 .   

Separately, I watched Radi and Cecilia more closely last night.  They have become more ritualistic.  They are just good friends and Radi  needs a friend these days.  When they masturbate each other, it is for show, of course, but they clearly want to make each other cum and I don't think they fake it.  And last night, for the first time as far as I can remember, Radi took that vibe deep inside her.  Cecilia even lubed it up for her.  I do wish Radi would crave more having something inside her.  Clitoral orgasms are wonderful no doubt but variety is the spice of life.

There’s a big difference here that few seem to understand … we are talking about liking a girl and liking a tenant , these are two completely different things .. for example , this stay of Holly .. Holly is an amazing girl , unbelievable , what can I say ? Who hasn’t been in love with Holly ? But Holly as a tenant during this stay is simply a bad example , at least for my preferences as a viewer , I respect others that they like what she currently offers , but it isn’t appealing to me..

Now , I was told that I think only sex and guys and whatever , again that’s not true . Talking about great girls and tenants , Esmi for me is the only ultimate dream tenant , there’s this mystery that drives me crazy watching her , what a girl . Then , for fun , a female ddhm of what I have done in my life , personality , behavior , socializing , smiling , enjoying life and caring how to have fun because  we only live once  and we don’t know what tomorrow brings , do today whatever maximum you can because maybe an earthquake opens the ground and you get vanished .. Marlene , top tenant for me currently .

And then , absolutely incredible girls but disastrous tenants - again for my taste as a viewer - Loraine , the absolute opposite than Marlene , please no more .. what does she offer ? Nice women I see in my daily life , what she offers me as a tenant so as to invest my time on her ? That at night she was again on her mobile , addicted with her personal problems that she can’t handle ? 

Leora , amazing girl , disastrous tenant , what’s left to see from her but seeing her aging and her body dramatically changing , nice in some parts ( tits ) , terrible at others ( legs getting bigger .. ) 

Tata , terrible tenant , isolating in stunning Barcelona…Tweety , fooling me as a viewer but now realizing slowly  that it is Holly being responsible in my opinion rather than her .. I have no words for a bad tenant as Alana , what am I watching , what kind of person she is , what’s her private life except being a super beautiful girl ? 

I could go on and on but maybe now you can understand me … And Nelly , what can I like from Nelly ? Being a no skin , slim , bones girl , behaving to her devoted husband like a piece of shit , disrespecting her marriage and her vows repeatedly or her enormous mental issues ? So , I can’t like Nelly both as a girl ( unattractive to me ) , further more as a terrible tenant with her fake presence especially in Barcelona , despite being sexually generous to the audience - credit on that - .

Ulyana will always be my top as the ultimate woman to have , Masha will always be the best tenant who appeared on cameras . That’s all and of course all personal opinions and tastes expressed , everyone has its own .. but a girl = different than tenant .. the nice girl = nice tenant is the ultimate dream for me as a voyeur viewer .