B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Β 

Using magnifier I can tell you those were her ear buds. There are many times we have seen her do drugs but this was not one of them.Β 

Yes...when she was standing talking to Cecilia...but when she was sitting facing the wardrobe before that she was snorting.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Here there are many people who talk, talk, talk, me first, but we talk about sensations and emotions. Is it possible that no one understands Russian and explains what happens, in the most important moments?

Good point ponch. I've been asking that question for years now along with others, especially Jen. I believe that RLC doesn't want us to know what the tenants are saying to each other because its the only way subscribers will keep coming back to watch the soap opera. As the old adage goes "keep them guessing". Unfortunately that strategy does work. There are several women participants who speak fluent English (along with Eva's boyfriend Mat who is highly fluent speaking English) but if you notice they almost never do speak English depite the fact that a large segment of the RLC customer base are English speaking. I mean you would think RLC would tell the English speaking tenants to "throw them a bone" (as we say in the U.S.) every once and a while and speak a little English. Of course one of the problems with that is that at some point tenants' real name will be revealed and that's a no-no as far as RLC is concerned. I mean what do they think English speaking customers are going to do when they hear real names...track the tenants down? That's bullshit. If one of the tenant's real name was lets say, Katya, well that is the name of hundreds of thousands of Russian or Ukranian women. Not even the old KGB could track down a Katya at RLC. Maybe we'll all have to wait for a new English speaking version of RLC.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Good point ponch. I've been asking that question for years now along with others, especially Jen. I believe that RLC doesn't want us to know what the tenants are saying to each other because its the only way subscribers will keep coming back to watch the soap opera. As the old adage goes "keep them guessing". Unfortunately that strategy does work. There are several women participants who speak fluent English (along with Eva's boyfriend Mat who is highly fluent speaking English) but if you notice they almost never do speak English depite the fact that a large segment of the RLC customer base are English speaking. I mean you would think RLC would tell the English speaking tenants to "throw them a bone" (as we say in the U.S.) every once and a while and speak a little English. Of course one of the problems with that is that at some point tenants' real name will be revealed and that's a no-no as far as RLC is concerned. I mean what do they think English speaking customers are going to do when they hear real names...track the tenants down? That's bullshit. If one of the tenant's real name was lets say, Katya, well that is the name of hundreds of thousands of Russian or Ukranian women. Not even the old KGB could track down a Katya at RLC. Maybe we'll all have to wait for a new English speaking version of RLC.

A lot of them call each other their real names randomly. They probably just don't speak English that much because it's a second language to them. Would be nice if they did though, I've enjoyed Holly and Tweety doing English lessons, been fun learning more about them.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

Ponch a buon punto. Sono anni che faccio questa domanda insieme ad altri, in particolare a Jen. Credo che RLC non voglia farci sapere cosa si stanno dicendo gli inquilini perchΓ© Γ¨ l'unico modo in cui gli abbonati continueranno a tornare a guardare la telenovela. Come dice il vecchio adagio "continua a indovinare". Purtroppo quella strategia funziona. Ci sono diverse donne partecipanti che parlano correntemente l'inglese (insieme al fidanzato di Eva, Mat, che parla molto fluentemente l'inglese), ma se si nota che non parlano quasi mai inglese nonostante il fatto che un ampio segmento della base di clienti di RLC parla inglese. Voglio dire, penseresti che RLC direbbe agli inquilini di lingua inglese di "buttargli un osso" (come diciamo negli Stati Uniti) ogni tanto e parlare un po' di inglese. Ovviamente uno dei problemi Γ¨ che a un certo punto verrΓ  rivelato il vero nome degli inquilini e questo Γ¨ un no-no per quanto riguarda RLC. Voglio dire, cosa pensano che faranno i clienti di lingua inglese quando sentono nomi veri... rintracciare gli inquilini? Questa Γ¨ una stronzata. Se uno dei veri nomi dell'inquilino era, diciamo, Katya, beh, quello Γ¨ il nome di centinaia di migliaia di donne russe o ucraine. Nemmeno il vecchio KGB poteva rintracciare una Katya a RLC. Forse dovremo aspettare tutti una nuova versione in lingua inglese di RLC. Il vero nome era, diciamo, Katya, beh, quello Γ¨ il nome di centinaia di migliaia di donne russe o ucraine. Nemmeno il vecchio KGB poteva rintracciare una Katya a RLC. Forse dovremo aspettare tutti una nuova versione in lingua inglese di RLC. Il vero nome era, diciamo, Katya, beh, quello Γ¨ il nome di centinaia di migliaia di donne russe o ucraine. Nemmeno il vecchio KGB poteva rintracciare una Katya a RLC. Forse dovremo aspettare tutti una nuova versione in lingua inglese di RLC.

I speak and write quite well French and Spanish, I am Italian so if I can catch something interesting I have no difficulty in telling everyone because this chat belongs to everyone and RLC belongs to everyone. Then there is bullshit as big as that of the name, the real names are known because among them, especially in the villa, they call each other with the real names. The other day someone published the photo taken with the drone of B4 and I protested, for the safety of the tenants, and in two minutes the moderator deleted it. What I am asking is not a translation service from RLC but a little collaboration between us, whoever understands (and I'm sure there are) can explain and only in this way can the number of subscribers grow. I am not satisfied with puppet theater. But I doubt that RLC does not help us, for example by keeping the volume of the cams very low and covered by background noises, perhaps to avoid that we understand that it is inserting authentic stupid people with no art or even prostitutes in the apartments. I apologize if by chance I have offended someone but this is my thought

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Molti di loro si chiamano a vicenda i loro veri nomi a caso. Probabilmente non parlano inglese molto perchΓ© Γ¨ una seconda lingua per loro. Sarebbe bello se lo facessero, mi sono divertita Holly e Titti a fare lezioni di inglese, Γ¨ stato divertente imparare di piΓΉ su di loro.

This I seek, simply this. I don't speak English but I get there with the translator, I haven't found a good translator for Russian or Ukrainian yet. I seem to ask for the moon. To give an example, today there was a very long phone call between Tweety and someone who in my opinion could be interesting to understand the RLC mechanisms. I'm not interested in gossip and I'm not interested in fantasies but knowing and being able to appreciate the tenants yes, this interests me

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Fiora e Vamp scopano in cucina

This is a shame, I would chase them away. Yesterday they were interrupted by Cecilia, this morning I don't know by whom. They fuck everywhere as if the house was theirs. It sucks

• Upvote 10

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:

This is a shame, I would chase them away. Yesterday they were interrupted by Cecilia, this morning I don't know by whom. They fuck everywhere as if the house was theirs. It sucks

I agree 100%. And this is why I say that they are free to do almost everything they want, but they still have to follow some house rules of coexistence as housemates.

It is the same thing in B1, with Karol bringing her guy without saying anything tho the girls. And Marlene has done the same thing too...Β 

And this of course affects their privacy and freedom in the house... πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

• Upvote 3