B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Unfortunately it is a problem that exists in any apartment, even at Martina & Alberto who are Spanish for example.

You have to rely on some good soul who while they are reading on CC is also following on rlc to translate the conversations. With Russian and Ukrainian this is even more difficult because you also have to look for someone who can translate precisely, because Russian and Ukrainian have words that mean everything and its opposite and maybe they are pronounced the same way, so you have to be able to distinguish what they are actually saying and their meaning (and context). And unfortunately there are no Russian native speakers, this is also a problem. In addition, many times those who translate are not even treated very well, so many people may not translate because maybe someone misrepresents what the translator wrote or simply completely only solution distorts the translation to bring water to his narration of the facts.

This is a good post as it allows the English speaking forum members a better understanding of the intricacies of the translation process. In the end the suggestion by puncherello that more forum members who have some understanding of the Russian or Ukranian language could maybe provide some additional valuable translations in addition to our other translators. Again thanks for the post. It helps.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

I agree 100%. And this is why I say that they are free to do almost everything they want, but they still have to follow some house rules of coexistence as housemates.

It is the same thing in B1, with Karol bringing her guy without saying anything tho the girls. And Marlene has done the same thing too... 

And this of course affects their privacy and freedom in the house... 😔😡

Not even close in comparison. Karol and Marlene fuck their guys in their bedroom. Fiora fucks that thing on the kitchen counter and table. Big difference. 😕

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Not even close in comparison. Karol and Marlene fuck their guys in their bedroom. Fiora fucks that thing on the kitchen counter and table. Big difference. 😕

The severity of each situation and who it is from, doesn't exclude them from having the good sense of talking with each other before bringing people inside still. It's called basic rules of coexistence. You guys are missing the crux of the matter.

• Haha 2

Eva and Matvei are quite creative about where they fuck, too.  However, last night they were in the kitchen cooking sausages, and although they were hugging and kissing, an opportunity was missed to bang next to bangers. 👎

• Haha 2

To conclude this and let it clear. They all, regardless of the severity of what they do and where, and regardless of who it is from, have to not forget that they aren't leaving alone and have to respect each other.

Even if Karol and Marlene still fuck with their guys in their rooms, they must be a bit more sensitive, especially knowing that B1 is very small and only has one bathroom, and talk with each other about bringing other people in and to know when it is the best time to do it.

Bringing people in without talking with the others is bad, because they will never know where those people can be in the house and how (dressed or naked), and will end up crossing paths with them unexpectedly in common spaces, making them feel uncomfortable and not having freedom to be how they want and do what they want around the house (like what happened when the sisters of B1 came back home two days ago). And it is bad for their privacy and well-being in general. 😔 😡

Just because a certain situation in a certain apartment is not comparable to another, which I can still look at, it doesn't make them not have to follow rules and respect each other as housemates living together. And there are few who still do it there unfortunately. 😐

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

To conclude this and let it clear. They all, regardless of the severity of what they do and where, and regardless of who it is from, have to not forget that they aren't leaving alone and have to respect each other.

Even if Karol and Marlene still fuck with their guys in their rooms, they must be a bit more sensitive, especially knowing that B1 is very small and only has one bathroom, and talk with each other about bringing other people in and to know when it is the best time to do it.

Bringing people in without talking with the others is bad, because they will never know where those people can be in the house and how (dressed or naked), and will end up crossing paths with them unexpectedly in common spaces, making them feel uncomfortable and not having freedom to be how they want and do what they want around the house (like what happened when the sisters of B1 came back home two days ago). And it is bad for their privacy and well-being in general. 😔 😡

Just because a certain situation in a certain apartment is not comparable to another, which I can still look at, it doesn't make them not have to follow rules and respect each other as housemates living together. And there are few who still do it there unfortunately. 😐

I don't know who gave me the laughing reaction, but some people here seriously have a questionable mentality

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Even if Karol and Marlene still fuck with their guys in their rooms, they must be a bit more sensitive, especially knowing that B1 is very small and only has one bathroom, and talk with each other about bringing other people in and to know when it is the best time to do it (like what happened when the sisters came back home two days ago).

Bringing people in without talking with the others is bad, because they will never know where those people can be in the house and how (dressed or naked), and will end up crossing paths with them unexpectedly in common spaces, making them feel uncomfortable and not having freedom to be how they want and do what they want around the house, and it is bad for their privacy and well-being. 😔 😡

This is why I guess that Karol didn't bring her BF to live with her in B1, so that the girls have more freedom. But the girls know that he might come over common areas are different from private areas. Every roommate knows that if they walk around half naked in common areas the roommate's BF might see her that way.

What Fiora and Vamp did was having sex with the trill of getting caught.

So please stop with this BS. Karol did nothing wrong.

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is why I guess that Karol didn't bring her BF to live with her in B1, so that the girls have more freedom. But the girls know that he might come over common areas are different from private areas. Every roommate knows that if they walk around half naked in common areas the roommate's BF might see her that way.

What Fiora and Vamp did was having sex with the trill of getting caught.

So please stop with this BS. Karol did nothing wrong.

You keep missing the main point. I just took Karol as a recent example of many others, and especially (regardless of being her or whomever) taking the fact that B1 is small and only has on bathroom. And not every girl reacts and behaves the same way with the presence of a strange in a shared house. And I have to say that you're totally wrong and your vision of things is turned upside down. It isn't them who always have to be expecting strange people and know that someone might come, the person who invites (girl in this case) is the one who has to talk to her housemates before bringing someone in.

• Haha 1

18 minuti fa, cosa69 ha detto:

Questo è il per cui immagino che Karol non abbia portato il suo motivo di vivere con lei in B1, in modo che le ragazze hanno più libertà. Ma le ragazze sanno che potrebbe venire in aree comuni diverse dalle aree private. Ogni coinquilina sa che se camminano seminude nelle aree comuni il fidanzato della coinquilina potrebbe vederla in quel modo.

Quello che hanno fatto Fiora e Vamp è stato fare sesso con il trillo di essere scoperti.

Quindi, per favore, smettila con questo BS. Karol non ha fatto niente di maschio.

Sorry but I'm lost. What do you mean by BS?