B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

18 hours ago, DWI said:

Thanks for the feedback. I am only aware of two real names of tenants and they were PMed to me. In all my years on RLC I have never heard a name mentioned...probably need hearind aids. But I do like your idea of members of the forum sharing with each other and not waiting for translators to pick and chose what we should know and not know. I know the "translators" have good intent and I appreciate what they do, but as a subcriber I feel I should know more. I guess I could always try to speak Russian!

Many years ago there were two Russian members who translated what the girls said, then strangely enough, when the real face of the girls started to come out of the translations and more so how they earned their living, the two people stopped translating, many defenders of RLC, will say that they left by their own choice, I don't believe this 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Many years ago there were two Russian members who translated what the girls said, then strangely enough, when the real face of the girls started to come out of the translations and more so how they earned their living, the two people stopped translating, many defenders of RLC, will say that they left by their own choice, I don't believe this 

They didn't...😉