Leora - Home Activities (2022) #45

I made a big mistake and checked out Psyche & Mars several times.  Don't waste your time. 

Her body language is creepy. She eats like a pig.  No class whatsoever in anything she does.  He is zoned in on his smartphone oblivious to the world beyond it.

Is RLC THAT desperate to fill an empty apartment?  Sheesh. 

Leora is the best and now I know who is the worst.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

I made a big mistake and checked out Psyche & Mars several times.  Don't waste your time. 

Her body language is creepy. She eats like a pig.  No class whatsoever in anything she does.  He is zoned in on his smartphone oblivious to the world beyond it.

Is RLC THAT desperate to fill an empty apartment?  Sheesh. 

Leora is the best and now I know who is the worst.

Fucking hell sounds like a wank with a blind fold  nice   names at least they ain't worried about giving there real names good for them but I do miss a wank with leora 

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Fucking hell sounds like a wank with a blind fold  nice   names at least they ain't worried about giving there real names good for them but I do miss a wank with Leora 

Greg, buddy, I never thought I'd see a woman below your standards but there she is. The blindfold won't help if you saw her before you put it on.  Hideous.  The polar opposite of Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1