Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

On 5/1/2022 at 7:11 PM, JenniferMom said:

Two problems with this Yelt:

(2) You are right that most guys would not allow Martina to do what she does.  Why does he?  I think it’s because if he didn’t, she would leave him.  He does care for her deeply and of course he is fucking one of the best cast members on RLC … so it is in his interest to support her extracurricular sexual activities.  He does not want to lose her so he  caves to her desires.  Martina may like this but it is a sign of weakness.

Would you say Alberto allows Martina to do what she does because he has no choice, he has no backbone, he has no balls, he has no job to defend the stoppage or is it because he finds himself now more than ever in love with her. In love not because of her appearance or her hyper-sexuality, (all is helpful) but perhaps the life's situations have helped them to grow together.  I believe he know more about Martina's activities than even Martina thinks and he would not be afraid to walk away if needed. Martina knows and accepts him as he is, for now and him her, for now. Although, something says she still cannot be trusted and.... she will go where the money is (the man with the money).  

They may have together, agreed for her to go through school, and for him to attend later. However, if that is the situation, in the interim he could be lower deeper and deeper into a black hole.  

Regarding the best cast member on RLC; I disagree that Martina is the best cast member or even a good Fuck and yes, your next question is “How would I know”, well I would obviously not know! I’ve had much better love where I am.    

Additionally, there are a few ladies on RLC that I have seen through shared videos, that do know how to fuck and enjoy having sex. Martina could take lessons from them, learn to mediate, concentrate to have a better, more enjoyable time and real orgasm. She needs to disengage her thoughts from her previous wild woman (Nelly), that when together portrays made up animals in theatrics. 

With all the sexual activity I’ve seen between Martina and partners, Alberto and Nelly (that we know of and have seen), her body language tells me she has not been fucked good enough to drive her to the extreme of an enjoyable, and strong, (can I have another) orgasms.  

I have been told since Martina's return from seeing her father, sex between her and Alberto has elevated. Change? Less Nelly, less of her guy friends, reality with Alberto…Artificial?

On 5/1/2022 at 7:11 PM, JenniferMom said:

Two problems with this Yelt:

Ultimately Martina may realize how special he is and it takes more than lust and great sex to have a deep and fulfilling relationship.  It seems to me since her visit to see her dad that she is more on this kind of path.  Like I say though … people don’t change easily and it’s going to be a long hot summer in Barcelona.

I agree with you here “people don’t change easily”! My guess is she is still fucking Nelly when she can. Which is too bad as I also believe Nelly is the reason Martina does not meet the other girls in the project. 

Summer is coming, no holding back. Considering the COVID restraints over the past year, I think we may see a lot will change and a lot more freedom for both Alberto and Martina away for the camera. Although, I imagine change that occurs, will most likely not be in Alberto’s favor.  I hope I am wrong. 

Martina has not had that personal hard knock to wake her up. Pregnancy perhaps?  My guess is you will see her back to normal (overnighters) this weekend. Unless something really did happen inside her being that helped her wake up a bit, other than the illness with her father.

Coming into a malignant state is difficult and hard but her father will survive!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, yelt said:

My guess is she is still fucking Nelly when she can

Ive been saying that since they "split up" allegedly lol and I dont think its when she can I believe its more than we think as i don't think she's as sexed up towards alberto as she used to be I definitely think she getting it elsewhere maybe her friend Candida the other night when she stayed it looked like there was some touchy feely going on Martina certainly got herself off in front of her

Damn it ... been so preoccupied with B6, I missed Martina going out all night?   Not a single comment here?  Where's @Noldus documenting cast movement. 

Looks like she left with Alberto and  the dogs at 19:19 and Alberto and  the dogs  came back at 19:40.

Hmmmm ... 

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Damn it ... been so preoccupied with B6, I missed Martina going out all night?   Not a single comment here?  Where's @Noldus documenting cast movement. 

Looks like she left with Alberto and  the dogs at 19:19 and Alberto and  the dogs  came back at 19:40.

Hmmmm ... 

Hi Jenny, I was on vacation the last 2 weeks in LA (great time for me), and I didn't do my usual follow-up of Martina...and Martina would have started her weekend parties again....Ah! our Martina still young for many years to come, a nice period of for her sexual peak again and again.....Bets are open for the day and her return time LOL.

The nights are now very hot in Barcelona...and add some alcohol and pot, Martina feels a lot of heat and takes off her clothes wherever she is....

P.S I have to quickly 'review' what happened during the last 2 weeks, anything special you would have seen?...besides Alberto's lifestyle, Martina's showers, camping in the living room, fucks all over the place, Taco in the front row, Blacky lacking affection....what more?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

anything special you would have seen?...besides Alberto's lifestyle, Martina's showers, camping in the living room, fucks all over the place, Taco in the front row, Blacky lacking affection....what more?

It's been pretty normal for the last couple of weeks.  Others here can chime in.   I think tonight is the first all-nighter for Martina since she visited her dad.

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Hi Jenny, I was on vacation the last 2 weeks in LA (great time for me), and I didn't do my usual follow-up of Martina...and Martina would have started her weekend parties again....Ah! our Martina still young for many years to come, a nice period of for her sexual peak again and again.....Bets are open for the day and her return time LOL.

The nights are now very hot in Barcelona...and add some alcohol and pot, Martina feels a lot of heat and takes off her clothes wherever she is....

P.S I have to quickly 'review' what happened during the last 2 weeks, anything special you would have seen?...besides Alberto's lifestyle, Martina's showers, camping in the living room, fucks all over the place, Taco in the front row, Blacky lacking affection....what more?

Too bad your holiday is already over...not only for you but also for some of us.🤭
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

She's back... She's wearing the same Pink Floyd shirt and jeans she was lounging in yesterday so I'm assuming her all-nighter was a sleep over at Candela's...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

She's back... She's wearing the same Pink Floyd shirt and jeans she was lounging in yesterday so I'm assuming her all-nighter was a sleep over at Candela's...

There is nothing wrong with this speculation but you should at least explain why coming back in the same clothes means she was with Candela.  

The only thing I can discern is that she did not dressed up for the clubs.  She left very casual with her small backpack.  But this to me could easily be a visit with Nelly as much as Candela.

It could be her old Friday night student group?  That includes Candela right?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

There is nothing wrong with this speculation but you should at least explain why coming back in the same clothes means she was with Candela.  

The only thing I can discern is that she did not dressed up for the clubs.  She left very casual with her small backpack.  But this to me could easily be a visit with Nelly as much as Candela.

All it means is that she didn't get herself all dolled up for a night out on the town... Also noticed the landing strip could use a little trimming too and she didn't take care of that this morning either.... So probably nothing special going on tonight either....

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

My assumption about the sleepover with Candela is based on Alberto returning with the dogs so soon... If he walked her there it wasn't a very far walk...

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

For all I know he could have walked her to the bus stop to go visit Nelly... I personally don't have any problem with her visiting Nelly. I just don't see much evidence of it...

• Upvote 1