Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

Checked replay tonight, Alberto was in the kitchen, preparing vegetables, cooking, without pants on, his diggus hanging free.   :cry:

Note to self:  never eat at Martina's and Alberto's apartment.  

Here is the link, for the ladies who appreciate a man in the kitchen.    :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_4?ts=1650913916&from=share

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I think you wouldn't have had a problem with the food if Martina had cooked it naked.😂..would have been more concerned about Alberto's infection. Hope he gets well soon.🤞🤞

I hope he gets well soon! Its Wednesday AM here probably around 8PM Tuesday evening Barcelona time; I am wondering if Martina is out with Nelly or is she caring for Alberto as he does her all the time? It would be great if she was with him and showing that loving side. Anyone know? 

Now that Nelly and Martina (still lovers) have controlled having sex on camera; does anyone know when Bogdan and ugly Nelly will move back into the Villa or another RLC apartment for the visibility?  I understand Russian subsidy is limited for them and Nelly needs currency to continue buying new necklaces and gifts for Martina. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, yelt said:

Now that Nelly and Martina (still lovers) have controlled having sex on camera; does anyone know when Bogdan and ugly Nelly will move back into the Villa or another RLC apartment for the visibility?  I understand Russian subsidy is limited for them and Nelly needs currency to continue buying new necklaces and gifts for Martina. 

they're living in B7, the offline house next to B4

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they're living in B7, the offline house next to B4

Thank you for that response. Have you heard when they will be going online or moving again? Also, I have not read much about Alberto and COVID. Do you know if he is well and if Martina is having symptoms? From reading the forum, Alberto may have gotten infected when he went out all night with Martina. Since he was not vaccinated; Right? Alberto may be hit harder than most and will hopefully not be hospitalized.  Although, if he is still ill, he may want to call into the clinic for advisement.

23 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

and him being a anti-vaxxer it wouldn't surprise me oh well never mind no time for anti-vaxxers no consideration for anyone else 😒

Martina should be pissed with Mr Alberto for not getting vaccinated.  He is putting her, school and livelihood at risk!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Thank you for that response. Have you heard when they will be going online or moving again? Also, I have not read much about Alberto and COVID. Do you know if he is well and if Martina is having symptoms? From reading the forum, Alberto may have gotten infected when he went out all night with Martina. Since he was not vaccinated; Right? Alberto may be hit harder than most and will hopefully not be hospitalized.  Although, if he is still ill, he may want to call into the clinic for advisement.

Alberto has a high fever and has gone to bed in the guest room

• Thanks 1

How do so many people on here seem to know what is going on with Martina and Nelly, when all the rest of us only know what is happening on camera. Where is the visual proof that the two of them are together off camera?  Have any interpreters actually heard any conversations to verify the girls contacts?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

How do so many people on here seem to know what is going on with Martina and Nelly, when all the rest of us only know what is happening on camera. Where is the visual proof that the two of them are together off camera?  Have any interpreters actually heard any conversations to verify the girls contacts?

Hi Miraguy,

This has been my question for months now. I think much of thIs is based upon the common perception, or more accurately, the common "speculation",  that her and Nelly are stil having lesbian trysts, or at the very least are still good friends. The problem I have is a lot of this is predicated on the belief that the "parking lot" incident did in fact occur....I think not. When we rely on the translations of a couple of subs who say they can interpret everything Martina says, but, for some strange reason, will only interpret a tiny portion of the conversations between Martina, Alberto and Martina's girrlfriends, well, I'm suspect something is amiss. If I do not see it on camers how do I know if all the translations and speculation are actually true? Frankly, I do question the "translators" accuracy. Some say that if the translators provided too much accurate info, RLC would shut them down...that could be true but I can't say. What I do believe is that position suggests that the translators work for RLC and are not allowed to give away too many secrets... keep 'em guessing as we say in the U.S. Personally, I have seen no evidence that Martina and Nelly are still making love. I also doubt they see each other as friends. Of course that doesn't explain Martina's all-night escapades, but that is all off-camera so none of us will ever know what's going on there. In my opinion, RLC loves to create a "soap opera" involving Martina and Nelly. My problem is that they blew it...they have carried the guessing game on way too long...they should "put up or shut up". And the"translators" should do the same thing...start giving us a lot more info...if you can't, well maybe its time for a new day job. Its the lack of credible translationn of Russian/Ukranian to English that will eventually sink RLC. Sorry fo the long post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6