Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Oh my good two bad news in one week. First the death of Blackie 😭 yesterday and today the return of Bogdan and Nelly in front of the camera 😱. RLC must be a bit desperate. I can only hope that all that shit between Nelly and Martina doesn't start all over again in front of the camera. 🙏

My bet is that it wont start again as I believe its never stopped only there's a chance it will be on camera 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I can only hope that all that shit between Nelly and Martina doesn't start all over again in front of the camera. 🙏

This is an interesting comment.  Is it ok to start back up?  Has enough mourning of Blackie occurred?

We have a variety of views on what exactly is the nature of Martina, Alberto, and Nelly's relationship; however, I did not realize that there are those who do not want to see Martina and Nelly making love again on cam.   Of course the core debate is whether Martina and Nelly are still making love.  You could be on the side of "it's ended" but still hope to see more of them. 

I am sorry @Adalbert don't hate me but I might have confused you with @Alladino who doesn't seem to like anything on cam very much (and you too Dino, don't hate me, it just feels like you are awfully negative).   But I am guessing that even Dino would wish to see Nelly and Martina making passionate lesbian sex, like we all remember, and unlike the fake stuff which is so predominant here.

Can you elaborate Dalbert why you do not want to see Martina and Nelly?  I am intrigued by this.  I wonder what others (thinking you @Deepdave ) are thinking too on this.  I know there are those who are quite invested in the POV that Alberto and Martina are a solid committed couple with a great future; but could they be so invested in this POV they would not want to see any great lesbian sex?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is an interesting comment.  Is it ok to start back up?  Has enough mourning of Blackie occurred?

We have a variety of views on what exactly is the nature of Martina, Alberto, and Nelly's relationship; however, I did not realize that there are those who do not want to see Martina and Nelly making love again on cam.   Of course the core debate is whether Martina and Nelly are still making love.  You could be on the side of "it's ended" but still hope to see more of them. 

I am sorry @Adalbert don't hate me but I might have confused you with @Alladino who doesn't seem to like anything on cam very much (and you too Dino, don't hate me, it just feels like you are awfully negative).   But I am guessing that even Dino would wish to see Nelly and Martina making passionate lesbian sex, like we all remember, and unlike the fake stuff which is so predominant here.

Can you elaborate Dalbert why you do not want to see Martina and Nelly?  I am intrigued by this.  I wonder what others (thinking you @Deepdave ) are thinking too on this.  I know there are those who are quite invested in the POV that Alberto and Martina are a solid committed couple with a great future; but could they be so invested in this POV they would not want to see any great lesbian sex?

I spoke out about the people who did not want to see the relationship between Martina and Nelly months ago. We have a conversation about it and while I don't remember the specifics, I recall that you thought that I was mistaken or had misread the sentiment of the forum.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Personally id be highly delighted if it was to be on cam again as I believe it wasn't for the cameras it was for themselves 

• Like 1

I think we are in for some surprises with the new villa. I'm glad that Nelly has a new plaything. Taco seemed to like her a lot. The new surprise that I'm going to keep my eye on is Bogdan's new playthings.

24 minutes ago, philo said:

I spoke out about the people who did not want to see the relationship between Martina and Nelly months ago. We have a conversation about it and while I don't remember the specifics, I recall that you thought that I was mistaken or had misread the sentiment of the forum.

Thank you Philo.  I kind of remember as well now.  We've been at this so long it's starting to all become blurry!!