Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

creo no estoy seguro , que alberto hablaba con la veterinaria por telefono desde el balcon , en relacion al coste de los cuidados de black , y decia que no tenia mas dinero , que se habia gastado ya unos 3000 euros ,  y que era el momento de decidir que hacer . 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

They're back, without Blackie, but I have no idea what was decided.  I would think they'be a lot more upset if he was put down, so I can assume he's at the vet for analysis.

I think you may be correct... They were back pretty quick.. I think they would have stayed with him during the procedure otherwise... Maybe we'll se Blackie back in a few days...

Just now, tle said:

I think you may be correct... They were back pretty quick.. I think they would have stayed with him during the procedure otherwise... Maybe we'll se Blackie back in a few days...

I'm not sure.  I think they left him for the doctor to test and those tests are what he was talking about on the phone.  Alberto is pacing and looks miserable.  I'd bet that was the last we'll see of Blackie.  On a personal note, I'm glad we didn't have to watch the poor thing pass on cam.  Alberto's going to be a wreck for a while.  Is Martina still out with the dog?

37 minutes ago, tle said:

She came back crying.. I'm not sure where she's gone now...

It looks like she went to the store and came back with Taquitos...

If we've seen Black's condition over the past few months, it might be a salvation for him when it's over. Looked that every movement was difficult and certainly painful for him. 😢😢

If he doesn't make it anymore, it will certainly be difficult days for them, especially for Alberto. I wish them a lot of power and hope they get through this well and make the best of the situation.

But until we don't know exactly what happened, we should keep our fingers crossed that there might be a happy ending.🤞🤞🤞

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, darkman said:

He has stopped suffering , words from Martina right now , rest in peace in the paradise of dogs .

Thank you for the translation of Martina's words...it is very helpful to all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1