Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is an interesting comment.  Is it ok to start back up?  Has enough mourning of Blackie occurred?

We have a variety of views on what exactly is the nature of Martina, Alberto, and Nelly's relationship; however, I did not realize that there are those who do not want to see Martina and Nelly making love again on cam.   Of course the core debate is whether Martina and Nelly are still making love.  You could be on the side of "it's ended" but still hope to see more of them. 

I am sorry @Adalbert don't hate me but I might have confused you with @Alladino who doesn't seem to like anything on cam very much (and you too Dino, don't hate me, it just feels like you are awfully negative).   But I am guessing that even Dino would wish to see Nelly and Martina making passionate lesbian sex, like we all remember, and unlike the fake stuff which is so predominant here.

Can you elaborate Dalbert why you do not want to see Martina and Nelly?  I am intrigued by this.  I wonder what others (thinking you @Deepdave ) are thinking too on this.  I know there are those who are quite invested in the POV that Alberto and Martina are a solid committed couple with a great future; but could they be so invested in this POV they would not want to see any great lesbian sex?

I was expecting a comment like this from you. But I personally have seen everything sexually that the two Martina and Nelly can show in their sesdions. Then as in many films, the second part / sequel is often more boring and bit disappointing, but sex sells. I also understand that it is one of your favorite topics and you can write endless comments about it here. 😉

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

Some good news today; Alberto must get up early now 😉 He's got a job. 🙂 🙂 

Hi Noldus, finally some good news. I think we'll soon get to know what he's doing. Might help him to get over Blackie's death better.👍

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I was expecting a comment like this from you. But I personally have seen everything sexually that the two Martina and Nelly can show in their sesdions. Then as in many films, the second part / sequel is often more boring and bit disappointing, but sex sells. I also understand that it is one of your favorite topics and you can write endless comments about it here. 😉

I disagree, we haven't seen a strap on in use, nor have we seen any fisting, rimming or anal action

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I disagree, we haven't seen a strap on in use, nor have we seen any fisting, rimming or anal action

as the song goes he aint seen nothing yet, compared to some of the apartments there sessions are a bit lame even going down on each other doesn't happen very much it does happen just not much, as my school report card used to say... could do better lol

• Like 1

Oh, understand, you might want to learn something, well then just watch...watch carefully if something happens. Of course, as a man, I have to admit that the intricacies of lesbian sex are not that familiar to me. 😂 Sure enjoy it but could be that they don't like some of the practices you mentioned  above...🤔😁

Nelly is back in town !

Oh My God, Nelly is back to the camera, intense and immense possibilities of scenario with Martina. The ingredients are gathered: Nelly, Martina, swimming pool, summer and the beautiful little dog with Nelley. Martina will live intense and happy activities with Nelly in this new villa. Alberto, get ready because Martina will frequently come home in the morning completely exhausted, drunk and stone.
Wow, what beautiful scenarios in sight, isn't it? 

Wow  wow !!!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/11/2022 at 4:54 AM, omedo said:

R.I.P. Blackie 💔

11188450_423130791195232_9065033187656805633_n.jpg.a4bc0ff423c0e586b273d8e324417359.jpg

Yes my dear Blacky, everyone love you , big kiss.

I wonder how they were able to transport him to the vet to be euthanized, lying in the blanket, it was not easy to move him. I have already experienced this with my German shepherd, 14 years old, he was 130 pounds (he was mixed with malamute).

Where does this picture come from ? It seems to be taken from outside. 

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes my dear Blacky, everyone love you , big kiss.

I wonder how they were able to transport him to the vet to be euthanized, lying in the blanket, it was not easy to move him. I have already experienced this with my German shepherd, 14 years old, he was 130 pounds (he was mixed with malamute).

Where does this picture come from ? It seems to be taken from outside. 

My guess is that Bogdan or Fior came and picked them up in the RLC car and gave them a hand...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Nelly is back in town !

Oh My God, Nelly is back to the camera, intense and immense possibilities of scenario with Martina. The ingredients are gathered: Nelly, Martina, swimming pool, summer and the beautiful little dog with Nelley. Martina will live intense and happy activities with Nelly in this new villa. Alberto, get ready because Martina will frequently come home in the morning completely exhausted, drunk and stone.
Wow, what beautiful scenarios in sight, isn't it? 

Wow  wow !!!!!!

Martina should visit Eva and Matvei ..And then whatever she “thinks “she knows about threesomes  and whatsoever will become  history .I have  been asking at other topics to name possible candidates for Eva’s and Matvei’s partners , I can’t wait if this return of Nelly can somehow work as a coincidental “ get to know “ of Martina with Eva and Matvei and see her visiting them ..that’s now what I would LOVE to watch ..

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Happy to ear from you !

Oh yes! Martina should be 'introduced' to all these beautiful people. 
There are so many possibilities to fill Martina's 'needs' and imagine all the discoveries Nelly can 'show' Martina.

Martina likes to be naked with the other girls and do 'activities'...back in the good old days of B4 

We're on the same page....Big kiss !!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1