Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

6 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Imagine Martina telling Candela, how to 'use' Alberto for a quickie because Candela need FWB also and why not 'use' Alberto to have some sexual fun  ?

Martina will be 'directing' Alberto and Candela how to do it. Martina will tell "Alberto keep doing it, yes you can hold more minutes, do it one more time, Come on Alberto !!!!' 

Alberto can do it for the love he have for Martina. If Martina ask, he will do it. With Candela no love is involved, only sexual pleasure. 

LOL 

P.S. Oh ! my god....I'm on the porto right now and got good feeling...got to see Nelly, Nelly where are you my dear ?

That would be so funny, Martina wanting to see Alberto shag Candela, but he has to go to work, oh the irony. Lol.   PS Has he started his job yet? 

Also, of course if he is working, especially shift-work, That leaves Martina home alone, although goodness knows how long before she invites someone back there. 🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tle said:

We're finally getting that landing strip trimmed up.. Looking good Martina...

Trimming up the snooch, lots of energy and dancing around... if she doesn't end up at B4/B7, I'll officially be surprised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Martina is cleaning like mad.  Any ideas as to why?  Make me think someone's coming for a visit.

You would think that she would have been there by now.  Maybe someone is coming to visit.  Normally their cleaning day is Saturday.  Their apartment always needs a good sweeping and wiping at least once a week whether they have visitors or not.  They both take a shower every day.  How strange is that?  Something else to be worried about.

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

You would think that she would have been there by now.  Maybe someone is coming to visit.  Normally their cleaning day is Saturday.  Their apartment always needs a good sweeping and wiping at least once a week whether they have visitors or not.  They both take a shower every day.  How strange is that?  Something else to be worried about.

Well, the party has migrated over to B7 and b4 has cleared out.  She's gone to parties after dark many times.  I still think there's a good chance she'll end up there.  Either way, she seems to be in a particularly good mood and excited about SOMETHING.

13 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, the party has migrated over to B7 and b4 has cleared out.  She's gone to parties after dark many times.  I still think there's a good chance she'll end up there.  Either way, she seems to be in a particularly good mood and excited about SOMETHING.

It's Saturday night.. I wouldn't be surprised if she went out.. I would be surprised if she ended up at B4/B7 though... But anything's possible...

8 minutes ago, darkman said:

cuando uno ordena su casa es por que espera visita .

Not at all... We all have our standards to maintain... I shave every day.. I sweep and mop regularly too... I don't have too many visitors...

• Upvote 1

Martina is so happy right now, dancing constantly, taking her vitamins, full body wash, makeup, proud of her body and ready to have it admired by anyone.

Oh yes, the big activities are coming, she knows for sure that she is going to have a lot of fun, it's summer, sunshine, Nelly is not far away, lots of girls in the other apartments to 'deepen'. She knows that she is in full possession of her sexual desires and is 200% ready to experience repeated orgasms.

I understand her being so happy, at her age, it's the best because she is in her peak sexual period and she has the chance to exploit it to the fullest. Even today, there are still many women who are "blocked" and unfortunately, will remain so for a long time. I have two friends who do not see sexuality as a normal human activity. However, they are very fulfilled in everyday life, but the education and traditions they received deprive them of many of life's pleasures, it's unfortunate.

Enjoy it Martina because life will bring you different responsibilities and leisure time will not be as much at will but there will always be some if you know how to play your cards. 

P.S. In the meantime, I just saw the video of Nelly, who after having very strong orgasms, started to cry and had to be comforted by Bogdan, but a few minutes later she was happy with a big smile and a calm joy of life. Some women experience orgasms very emotionally.    

Have fun every one ! Love you !!!!!

P.S. Lot to do today for me but no sex, no time and my boyfriend still work today (hospital) for 12 hours in a row and I know when he return home, tired, he will eat and fall asleep in from of the TV or is PC in 15 minutes with our big dog on his knees....that life. You see Martina, life change over time.

• Sad 1