B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is sad to watch Kristy and Alana like this. I hope that make peace soon. 😢

It is all results of how things are currently with RLC , the people who take the decisions have fucked up everything …Even Holly and Tweety some weeks ago , the two sisters now , where to start and where to finish ..it is the same with the overcrowd in B4 , the same in B1 with Esmi for example needing to abandon her room for her sister ..This is a joke what RLC does for its employees .

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is all results of how thugs are currently with RLC ..it is the same with the overcrowd in B4 , the same in B1 with Esmi for example needing to abandon her room for her sister ..This is a joke what RLC does for its employees .

true.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

K&A visiting B1?

idk. Zaba cooked that cucumber with tomato and mozzarella and went out without taking it.

I thought that they were waiting someone. Zaba even went out dressing all black and not with her cute red dress. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

idk. Zaba cooked that cucumber with tomato and mozzarella and went out without taking it.

I thought that they were waiting someone. Zaba even went out dressing all black and not with her cute red dress. 

they only visit marlene anyway, shes normally the only one there

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they only visit marlene anyway, shes normally the only one there

What I said is that Zaba did the cooking so I thought that i would her guest that was coming but until now no one arrived. 

Maybe Zaba went out to bring the guy over.

38 minutes ago, misterme said:

Are these message boards  V-E-R-Y   S-L-O-W today or just my connections? (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some times is slow, others fast.

Seems to be fine now.

• Thanks 1