B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

When Kristy came home from the Villa last night her and Alana had an argument, and each went to bed mad at the other. Not sure when it started but I think it speaks to why Alana did not accompany Kristy to the Villa. I think it started earlier in the day. And after watching replay they have not spoken today yet. Kristy and Alana leaving the apartment at separate times and not speaking. Hopefully they will resolve this soon. As the father of 4 daughters, I can assure you this was a common event in our household. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When Kristy came home from the Villa last night her and Alana had an argument, and each went to bed mad at the other. Not sure when it started but I think it speaks to why Alana did not accompany Kristy to the Villa. I think it started earlier in the day. And after watching replay they have not spoken today yet. Kristy and Alana leaving the apartment at separate times and not speaking. Hopefully they will resolve this soon. As the father of 4 daughters, I can assure you this was a common event in our household. 

I don't know much about K&A but to me it looked like Kristy is really in to Alana. I don't know if is just the way that Kristy is but have grown since the last month when their show started to become more intimate. Maybe Kristy is feeling this because of the lack of men. And maybe Alana isn't licking this advances. Let's wait and see if any translator can give us more details.