B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I just took a look at Esmi in the shower to see what is so great about her. Actually she has a big ass and little tits. I don't get it.😁

To me are the pussy closeup on cam 9. Especially when she uses the scale. The whole thing now became a little boring. Karol knows how to make showers and baths in the tub entertaining and natural.

Edited by thinga69
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I just took a look at Esmi in the shower to see what is so great about her. Actually she has a big ass and no tits. I don't get it.😁

You always have other tenants or other places over the internet that can always fulfill your needs. No need to constantly be complaining and giving hate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me are the pussy closeup on cam 9. Especially when she uses the scale. The whole thing now became a little boring. Karol knows how to make showers and baths in the tub entertaining and natural.

I always like her closeups. And Karol always showers differently and baths in the tub, which I also like. The same goes to Masha.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You always have other tenants or other places over the internet that can always fulfill your needs. No need to constantly be complaining and giving hate.

I'm just having a little fun with you. I know how obsessed you are with her. She's ok, I wouldn't throw her out of bed. 😉

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm just having a little fun with you. I know how obsessed you are with her. She's ok, I wouldn't throw her out of bed. 😉

Sorry if I took you wrong this time. And once for all, I'm not "obsessed" with anyone. 

53 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its a free cam, we want more coz we are paying

You don't want more. You want the tenants to do stuff you demand all the time when they aren't obligated (since that's not the concept of RLC), and you complain if they don't do it. It's a huge difference. 😉

And even on sites where you pay a girl directly to do what you want, those girls too have limits.