B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You and people like you take RLC's purpose the wrong way and think you have the right to come here everyday constantly complain, making the forum toxic. So just let people enjoy the apartment and get lost.

Who made you the spokesman for RLC...er...a...oh never mind.

image.thumb.png.8fdf12b21974113dd892b380d039e17d.png

52 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sorry am I keeping you from watching two sistets in bed with each other?  Do carry on...got your dick in hand?

lolololol

And btw, your argument is so good that you only talk/ think straight about dicks in hands. 😂 It shows that maybe it isn't me who's/ wants to be with the dick in hand all the time. 🤔

These guys are ridiculous with worshipping and posting the sisters every move. I have my favorites, like Harley, but you don't see me doing that bullshit. I have a full time job and a life, obviously these guys don't. It's sad to see this on here from these guys.🙄

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

Esmi went down to LR to do what she did in bed, practically nothing. I like it, I'm crazy about her, I only follow her and I can't wait for her to go, it's a shame. In my humble opinion

Not to offend you, but I like how people say that a tenant should go just for "doing nothing" (or not what people want), which isn't even true. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Non per offenderti, ma mi piace come la gente dice che un inquilino dovrebbe andare solo per "non fare nulla" (o non quello che la gente vuole), il che non è vero. 

I don't understand but it doesn't matter. It is my opinion