B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

Karol, how about an update on how you and your mate's adjustment is going in Barcelona? If things are going as you want, place a blue item in the middle of the bed when you leave tomorrow. If things need to improve. place a red item in the middle of the bed when you leave tomorrow. Thank you. I personally am hoping you and your mate are doing well.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, costa049 said:

Very impressive seeing the sisters at another apartment and socializing. What a great sueprise! 😃👏

That’s one more proof that despite the heat that Kylie and Rus suffer , they are the two people that ALL of Barcelona tenants spend time with , either visiting them or always being easily welcomed at any other of the apartments . Esmi and Zabava spending time there simply shows that we , the subscribers , know jack shit of how any of these girls think and feel about this couple , being around with everyone , anytime , any place , they can’t be so horrible as presented . Plus , they provide the needed adult entertainment with many different “ concepts “ of what we have seen so far 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I need to say once again , KAROL IS CLASS .. Fantastic , giving also to the people occasionally the adult entertainment fun , makes it always more special .

BUT …

She and boyfriend need to go out in the real world and start their life properly , I still can’t bring myself in her boyfriend’s situation having now finally the chance to be together everyday , sharing the same apartment , breakfasts , dinners , whatever defines a couple’s life and having chosen to STILL live under this way . Now , I am a weird and pervert guy 😂🤣 bit honestly , this current situation I can’t explain and understand .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2