B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to say once again , KAROL IS CLASS .. Fantastic , giving also to the people occasionally the adult entertainment fun , makes it always more special .

BUT …

She and boyfriend need to go out in the real world and start their life properly , I still can’t bring myself in her boyfriend’s situation having now finally the chance to be together everyday , sharing the same apartment , breakfasts , dinners , whatever defines a couple’s life and having chosen to STILL live under this way . Now , I am a weird and pervert guy 😂🤣 bit honestly , this current situation I can’t explain and understand .

And I have to say again that I believe that they are doing this as way to recover financially so just like Esmi need some help right they also need this.  I think this will not take long. Maybe they are waiting for him to be more stable in the new job if he got one yet. 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And I have to say again that I believe that they are doing this as way to recover financially so just like Esmi need some help right they also need this.  I think this will not take long. Maybe they are waiting for him to be more stable in the new job if he got one yet. 

I think Karol has made enough to support an immediate outside life .. 1st May she will be entering her 6th month since she joined , 5 months with RLC is really good money … 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Karol has made enough to support an immediate outside life .. 1st May she will be entering her 6th month since she joined , 5 months with RLC is really good money … 

If they lost most of their savings by the Ruble devaluation then maybe isn't enough. Now now they are spending in Euros, not converting Euros to Rubles. 

Edited by thinga69
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yep, althrough money isn't everything (ofc it is important). An example is Radi, who is there for much more time and has behaved like how we know. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to say once again , KAROL IS CLASS .. Fantastic , giving also to the people occasionally the adult entertainment fun , makes it always more special .

BUT …

She and boyfriend need to go out in the real world and start their life properly , I still can’t bring myself in her boyfriend’s situation having now finally the chance to be together everyday , sharing the same apartment , breakfasts , dinners , whatever defines a couple’s life and having chosen to STILL live under this way . Now , I am a weird and pervert guy 😂🤣 bit honestly , this current situation I can’t explain and understand .

I think they still do this in order to have a secure income while he looks for employment. This is good money in Spain and I believe it can sustain them until they are ready to separate. I am still thinking they may open an RLC apartment just for these two. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think they still do this in order to have a secure income while he looks for employment. This is good money in Spain and I believe it can sustain them until they are ready to separate. I am still thinking they may open an RLC apartment just for these two. 

I thought that they were going to get B6, but then came E&M and I saw them searching for a place some time ago and looks like they have found already.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I need to say once again , KAROL IS CLASS .. Fantastic

I thought it was a good session and I have Karol in my top 5.   She is quite attractive.   

When I see the room  that Karol is in I always think of it as "Radi's old room".  So it got me to thinking ... a challenge for you veterans ... what's the hottest thing that ever happened in this room?