B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You need to read it and take head of what it says OK.

It's another BS and you're not letting people normally comment on the life of the apartments with it, so you're out of luck. 😉

So just stop it.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

It's another BS and you don't let people normally comment on the life of the apartments with it, so you're out of luck. 😉

The last paragraph was the moderator talking to you, not the poster.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The last paragraph was the moderator talking to you, not the poster.

Regarding what you said about diversity, diversity isn't having people here everyday complaining on and on that the tenants don't do anything and subscribers this and that just because they take RLC's concept the wrong way, which not lets people comment on the apartments themselves. So again, just let people normally comment on the life of the apartments and stop complaining.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Regarding what you said about diversity, diversity isn't having people here everyday complaining on and on that the tenants don't do anything just because they take RLC's concept the wrong way. So again, just let people normally comment on the life of the apartments and stop complaining that tenants don't do anything and are boring and subscribers this and that.

u should start ur own topic, make it ike leora had where only compliments and positive posts was allowed

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u should start ur own topic, make it ike leora had where only compliments and positive posts was allowed

My dear friend, I want to inform you that I don't complain just because some tenant doesn't do what I want, when they aren't obligated to do anything, or I don't keep calling them boring just because they are living their lives, which is what they are supposed to do. So try again later.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Regarding what you said about diversity, diversity isn't having people here everyday complaining on and on that the tenants don't do anything just because they take RLC's concept the wrong way. So again, just let people normally comment on the life of the apartments and stop complaining that tenants don't do anything and are boring and subscribers this and that.

So then others do not have thier right to thier opinions in your mindset, only those who say the things you want to hear or talk about.

I guess you don't know anyone who complains in your life ?

I have had to step in over the past week or so, and hide many posts by several of the members of this forum, in this thread in particularly, who were breaking the forum rules because they got bent out shape and were attacking each other.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

My dear friend, I want to inform you that I don't complain just because some tenant doesn't do what I want, when they aren't obligated to do anything. So try again later.

i havent complained today coz they havent spent the day offcam like normal

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So then others do not have thier right to thier opinions in your mindset, only those who say the things you want to hear or talk about.

I guess you don't know anyone who complains in your life ?

I have had to step in over the past week or so, and hide many posts by several of the members of this forum, in this thread in particularly, who were breaking the forum rules because they got bent out shape and were attacking each other.

Beyond your misunderstanding of RLC's concept, you also have a serious misunderstanding of what's an opinion. So don't waste time replying. End of discussion.

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i havent complained today coz they havent spent the day offcam like normal

I also don't keep calling them boring just because they are living their lives, which is what they're supposed to do, as RLC states in their FAQ, in case you have ever read it, which I highly doubt.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I also don't keep calling them boring just because they are living their lives, which is what they're supposed to do, as RLC states in their FAQ, in case you have ever read it, which I highly doubt.

i dont call them boring, i call them the offcam sisters