B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

9 hours ago, costa049 said:

Welcome back. It's Zabava, Esmi's sister (the brunette who is currently in the kitchen). Enjoy your time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!

This forum could really do with some kind of "who's who" page... Just pictures of faces of the RLC participants and their names.

So on this screenshot I just took, it's Esmi on the left and Zabava on the right?

ME14R1HT_o.jpg

(And then Karol or Marlene in the middle?)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Thanks!

This forum could really do with some kind of "who's who" page... Just pictures of faces of the RLC participants and their names.

So on this screenshot I just took, it's Esmi on the left and Zabava on the right?

Nice picture of the do nothing sisters. And a great picture of do something Marlene. ๐Ÿ˜

5 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Oh ok. Thanks! Guess I'll have a tough time recognising the blondes ๐Ÿ˜„

Yes, I am big watcher of B1 and still have to look twice sometimes depending on the angle to see which of the blondes. Even Karol (darker hair away till tomorrow) blends in with the others sometimes from a distance.ย ๐Ÿค“

18 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Thanks!

Esmi on the left, Zabava in the middle and Marlene on the right

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Nice picture of the do nothing sisters. And a great picture of do something Marlene. ๐Ÿ˜

So I guess Zabava goes up in your esteem because she is making a cake too ๐Ÿ˜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1