B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC can take care of that for her. She can take Vice Grip with her too. I might resub then, If RLC will not hold it's participants to it motto and tagline, then I am not interested.

THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE Live 24/7 since 2011

You are so wrong with that BS, but I don't want to re-open this discussion. The forum is already fucked up enough with that. Just stop fucking this up even more.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC can take care of that for her. She can take Vice Grip with her too. I might resub then, If RLC will not hold it's participants to it motto and tagline, then I am not interested.

THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE Live 24/7 since 2011

Since I can't put you in the Ignore List can you please at least stop replying to me? You are really annoying. Thanks.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You are so wrong with that BS, but I don't want to re-open this discussion. The forum is already fucked up enough with that. Just stop fucking this up even more.

No sir, I am not wrong and you have blinders on due to your bias.

It is stated at the very top of website and is clearly stated.

THE PRIVATE LIFE !!!

What that means is do not hide any part of your normal private life from the cameras.

Zabava and Esmi choose not to share all of thier private life with subscribers,

BTW for your information, their is nothing wrong with the forum. CC has always been very diverse in the opinions, thoughts, wants, desires and speculation of its members, and we do not under any circumstance censor the membership and what is posted, unless it requires forum moderation. Debate and difference of opinion is very healthy for a discussion in a forum like CC.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No sir, I am not wrong and you have blinders on due to your bias.

It is stated at the very top of website and is clearly stated.

THE PRIVATE LIFE !!!

What that means is do not hide any part of your normal private life from the cameras.

Zabava and Esmi choose not to share all of thier private life with subscribers,

BTW for your information, their is nothing wrong with the forum. CC has always been very diverse in the opinions, thoughts, wants, desires and speculation of its members, and we do not under any circumstance censor the membership and what is posted, unless it requires forum moderation. Debate and difference of opinion is very healthy for a discussion in a forum like CC.

I won't read all that, since you only post BS and intoxicate the forum with it, and as I said it is already toxic enough.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I won't read all that, since you only post BS and intoxicate the forum with it and as I said it is already toxic enough with it.

You need to read it and take head of what it says OK.