Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

53 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only a guess of course, but i won't be surprised if this is right. I saw her in bed staring into space for ages last night, like she was doing a lot of thinking, and i reckon it's down to a combination of emotions - She will be both excited and scared. Excited for obvious reasons, but also scared because, like anyone would, she'll be on pins thinking "Don't let anything go wrong, not now". She can see the finish line ahead finally, we are talking days now, when you think about it. So it's only natural for her to be having those worries, i know i would be in her situation. But she's certainly getting more thrilled at it all by the day, she called Paul 'My sweetie' this morning, not for the first time either. And i bet she was leaning on that koala to get some practice in! 😄

I think it is quite understandable, they have not been seen in the flesh for almost 3 years, almost 3 years not sleeping together and all. There has been a pandemic and a war in between, and what's more, she has to think about what to do in Prague with Paul in the future, if he can stay there permanently.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think it is quite understandable, they have not been seen in the flesh for almost 3 years. almost 3 years not sleeping together and all. There has been a pandemic and a war in between, and what's more, she has to think about what to do in Prague with Paul in the future, if he can stay there permanently.

Well if we're being pedantic, it's actually Jan 2020 the last time, when he went there to Prague don't forget. But even so, still as you say such a long time. But she didn't give up, and to be honest neither did he - If he wasn't bothered, he wouldn't have taken call after call, day after day. He wouldn't serenade her on guitar. He wouldn't have sat up through the night to talk to her when she felt unwell. The reason she said she would win him back, is because she knew she would. And i bet he knew it too. Because like i have said before, they never actually split, the longest 'fight' lasted just 4 days. Some of the longest honeymoons with LB were 4 days! 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well if we're being pedantic, it's actually Jan 2020 the last time, when he went there to Prague don't forget. But even so, still as you say such a long time. But she didn't give up, and to be honest neither did he - If he wasn't bothered, he wouldn't have taken call after call, day after day. He wouldn't serenade her on guitar. He wouldn't have sat up through the night to talk to her when she felt unwell. The reason she said she would win him back, is because she knew she would. And i bet he knew it too. 

True, if Paul didn't want to go back to Leora he would have continued single or found another girl by now. I guess it's hard to replace someone like Leora.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only a guess of course, but i won't be surprised if this is right. I saw her in bed staring into space for ages last night, like she was doing a lot of thinking, and i reckon it's down to a combination of emotions - She will be both excited and scared. Excited for obvious reasons, but also scared because, like anyone would, she'll be on pins thinking "Don't let anything go wrong, not now". She can see the finish line ahead finally, we are talking days now, when you think about it. So it's only natural for her to be having those worries, i know i would be in her situation. But she's certainly getting more thrilled at it all by the day, she called Paul 'My sweetie' this morning, not for the first time either. And i bet she was leaning on that koala to get some practice in! 😄

I noticed it too, SG.  Think you're right on. I took a couple screen shots for Aussie with her and Koala in case he missed them.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right everyone - You can open that envelope i sent you all. The 2 words written inside where -

Gregg.

Dick.

😁

Love ìiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit you have a mind like mine we could be twins just fancy me and you shagging leora you in mouth me in pussy yessssssss

• Haha 2