B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

Lots of comments and posts but I think everyone seems to forget one basic thing we already said when Esmi joined RLC , that is , she’s not the typical GOV and most probably she was brought in as a result of war issues , kind of gesture from RLC . Of course , anyone can say that this isn’t a subscriber’s problem as people want to see things and politics should stay out , after all , there are hundreds of beautiful women out there who would most probably like a “ place “ in the roster .. Still , I think Esmi it is just an RLC help of a kind , despite her name of course being as an active tenant but I think the criticism and comments should apply to Zabava and not Esmi . 

Seeing Zabava trying to get lots of her before the war life back , this is where we could perhaps concentrate our comments rather than Esmi . Let’s see what happens . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lots of comments and posts but I think everyone seems to forget one basic thing we already said when Esmi joined RLC , that is , she’s not the typical GOV and most probably she was brought in as a result of war issues , kind of gesture from RLC . Of course , anyone can say that this isn’t a subscriber’s problem as people want to see things and politics should stay out , after all , there are hundreds of beautiful women out there who would most probably like a “ place “ in the roster .. Still , I think Esmi it is just an RLC help of a kind , despite her name of course being as an active tenant but I think the criticism and comments should apply to Zabava and not Esmi . 

Seeing Zabava trying to get lots of her before the war life back , this is where we could perhaps concentrate our comments rather than Esmi . Let’s see what happens . 

I'm not forgetting, I just don't care.

But if I were delusional enough I would believe that she read my posts and did what I said that she should do. 😂

I don't believe that she knows about this forum.

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

she’s not the typical GOV and most probably she was brought in as a result of war issues , kind of gesture from RLC

The problem is that it is not RLC's job to do charity, even if it did it for good intentions. If you (RLC) bring a girl, who in theory shouldn't be there, you can't expect people, after 2 months, not to complain that this girl doesn't do anything. We're still talking about a voyeur site after all.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not forgetting, I just don't care.

But if I were delusional enough I would believe that she read my posts and did what I said that she should do. 😂

I don't believe that she knows about this forum.

Esmi simply manages to have so much talk involving her because , I believe , the majority , sees a girl with an endless potential . The girl is creative , she seems experienced with life , the girls like her , she even brought a whole apartment to follow her lead back in B5 showing her dancing moves . 

She’s not a boring girl like we have seen dozens of them , she will exercise , study , be social  with the rest , to make it simple and clear , the girl has all the package being an amazing tenant but doing zero to none concerning being in an adult site that nudity is the least asked and then there’s the ultimate sex on cameras challenge , this is what causes the heat on her .. especially when there have been times teasing for more , that night when she seemed trying to please herself under the covers has been the most memorable so far 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Esmi has been on rlc for almost two months, if a girl still has to dress off the cameras after 2 months of stay, we have to start thinking about what is the point of keeping her on rlc.

But the thing is that they aren't obligated to do anything or to act in a certain way. We, the viewers/ subscribers just expect things to happen, which highly likely happen everyday. And anything more sexually related that happens, like masturbations, sex, tenants showing themselves pantless/ topless or even naked, which as we know happens with a very high probability everyday like I said, is a bonus to us.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi simply manages to have so much talk involving her because , I believe , the majority , seems a girl with an endless potential . The girl is creative , she seems experienced with life , the girls like her , she even brought a whole apartment to follow her lead back in B5 showing her dancing moves . 

She’s not a boring girl like we have seen dozens of them , she will exercise , study , be social  with the rest , to make it simple and clear , the girl has all the package being an amazing tenant but doing zero to none concerning being in an adult site that nudity is the least asked and then there’s the ultimate sex on cameras challenge , this is what causes the heat on her .. especially when there have been times teasing for more , that night when she seemed trying to please herself under the covers has been the most memorable so far 😇

And this is the only reason why I'm complaining about her. In this site there are a bunch of women that I don't like to watch or what they do, I think is majority, and I don't complain about them, don't want them to improve on anything or do something different. I simply ignore them.

Is easy to know the girls that I like, just see if I'm commenting about her.