B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

Marlene has undoubtedly understood how the world works, first a meeting with a guy found on some dating site and then a paid show for us, a rich day, strange because normally the meetings took place on Saturday evening, maybe tonight it will be repeated.

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Marlene has undoubtedly understood how the world works, first a meeting with a guy found on some dating site and then a paid show for us, a rich day, strange because normally the meetings took place on Saturday evening, maybe tonight it will be repeated.

I love this kind of comment because if she hadn't come home from the night, she would have been criticized for hiding things from the cameras with a hint that she earns money for sex outside, and if she goes with a guy in the apartment and they fuck, it's necessarily to put on a show for the cameras and therefore earn money for sex inside
At no point can you think these girls are acting natural and the cameras don't really have an impact on what they can do anymore
In fact, whatever the girls can do, from your point of view they are losers
It's sad to see the world through your eyes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Marlene has became the gold standard tenant in the GOV project. She checks all the boxes that the subscribers desire.

She bates whenever she feels horny and doesn't hide from us.

Is fun and social. In many occasion this was shown to us but on Easter that was made every clear with her time and effort to make something special for her new friends. She even inspired others to do the same.

And she bring her hookups home and from her part she doesn't hide anything.

She respect us, the subscribers and our hard earned money, by doing all thisΒ  and at least to me she's doing it without forcing herself just for the money.

Β 

Thanks Marlene, you are among the best. πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Marlene has became the gold standard tenant in the GOV project. She checks all the boxes that the subscribers desire.

Is fun and social. In many occasion this was shown to us but on Easter that was made every clear with her time and effort to make something special for her new friends. She even inspired others to do the same.

She respect us, the subscribers and our hard earned money, by doing all thisΒ  and at least to me she's doing it without forcing herself just for the money.

Β 

Almost everything true. I would only change this to "She pleases us".

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Last night was an unfortune. Hope Marlene has more luck next time.Β 

I didn't watched the whole thing yet, but seeing in the preview that she bated afterwards tells everything. 😒

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Β 

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»