B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

27 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Marlene and Zabava very amused and laughing. 

Maybe Marlene was explaining  the night’s epic failure … And when she had to rush the guy to finish the phonecall and start playing with her toy ..But even at that time , during the phonecall , I think she revealed a very personal story with her ex boyfriend …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't watched the whole thing yet, but seeing in the preview that she bated afterwards tells everything. 😢

Masha masturbates every time she fucks with Elvis
I don't judge his performance 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Masha masturbates every time she fucks with Elvis
I don't judge his performance 😁

Now I that I did watch some parts I can say that I was right and agree that was a failure of the guy to Marlene. 

That's really funny and I only noticed now.

Yesterday I saw that Karol was wearing a weeding ring on her right hand, at least that's what it looks like, and this morning  she wasn't.

Maybe this is just a way to repel catcalls at the bar. 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I love this kind of comment because if she hadn't come home from the night, she would have been criticized for hiding things from the cameras with a hint that she earns money for sex outside, and if she goes with a guy in the apartment and they fuck, it's necessarily to put on a show for the cameras and therefore earn money for sex inside
At no point can you think these girls are acting natural and the cameras don't really have an impact on what they can do anymore
In fact, whatever the girls can do, from your point of view they are losers
It's sad to see the world through your eyes

After a long time, I see that you can't avoid me, what you say is really stupid, these girls are paid to stand in front of the cameras and show possibly sexual things, they, they make money doing this, so how can you tell their behavior is not affected by the cameras , your defense of RLC is getting more and more idiotic

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

After a long time, I see that you can't avoid me, what you say is really stupid, these girls are paid to stand in front of the cameras and show possibly sexual things, they, they make money doing this, so how can you tell their behavior is not affected by the cameras , your defense of RLC is getting more and more idiotic

and you again you mix everything, where do you see that I speak of rlc when I speak only of the participants? 

Who is idiot now? 😁

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think he said precisely the opposite. But he can correct me if I'm wrong.