B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

In her post coital phone call with Mr Suit (can't currently think of a better name). Marlene said that she is an introvert who has just embarked on an extrovert life. Not sure what this means but put it out there.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

So then she has nothing to worry about. I think that nothing should be done that can limit them from hanging out. If nothing bad happens or if nothing can potentially happen, then they don't have to be affraid to hang out from time to time at other apartments, like Marlene and the sisters are doing. 

Maybe because she already went out yesterday and maybe she have to wake up tomorrow. Could be also that she simply didn't want to go.

So then she has nothing to worry about. I think that nothing should be done that can limit or inhibit them from hanging out. If nothing bad happens or if nothing can potentially happen, then they don't have to be affraid to hang out from time to time at other apartments, like Marlene and the sisters are doing. 

u try enjoying yourself when u got someone who doesnt take no for an answer sniffing around u

Just now, yadevol said:

In her post coital phone call with Mr Suit (can't currently think of a better name). Marlene said that she is an introvert who has just embarked on an extrovert life. Not sure what this means but put it out there.

Later she said that she was in a relationship that she suffered from the break up but saw him having fun even in their country in a war. I couldn't understand at full because she was talking very low.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe because she already went out yesterday and maybe she have to wake up tomorrow. Could be also that she simply didn't want to go.

OK, this is an isolated episode, and now I was even talking in general. But very rarely hanging at other apartments doesn't help anyway. 

Just now, costa049 said:

OK, this is an isolated episode. But rarely hanging at other apartments doesn't help anyway. 

Flowing Karol since she arrived I noticed that she only hangouts with there are many people that she trust. Maybe because she isn't single like the rest of the women in the project.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Flowing Karol since she arrived I noticed that she only hangouts with there are many people that she trust. Maybe because she isn't single like the rest of the women in the project.

exactly, people u can trust

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not to offend you, but that's BS. Even if you have a partner you should still be able be able to hang out, and there must just be confidence and respect between each of the partners. 

Not to offend you, but that's BS. Even if you have a partner you should still be able be able to hang out, and there must just have to be respect and confidence between each of the partners. 

u dont know boytoy do u?