B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But that should only be a last resort, and disrespect (direct or not) as I said should not be something repetitive and should not be something not letting them keep going to each others apartments

these girls never seem to complain, but u can see they are not happy so they leave rather than cause a bad atmoshere

Angel Marlene becomes even more adorable Β , how can’t it be when she’s a Β β€œ The Blacklist β€œ tv series fan β€¦πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ well done πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Flowing Karol since she arrived I noticed that she only hangouts with there are many people that she trust. Maybe because she isn't single like the rest of the women in the project.

Still , you made a quite remarkable observation , something that few paid attention and let me connect some dots ..You said that she ( Karol ) wore a ring when she left for a night out , when she came back she didn’t ..now , of course it might mean a lot or it might mean anything ( she even lost it ) , but you made the comment about β€œ hiding it so as to be approached β€œ let’s say as of what you meant if I understood correctly … I am connecting this to the β€œ denial β€œ she showed for her boyfriend when she was explaining Β  to Nana’s guy that she had a guy and broke up with him , that was when she looked sad and many believed ( me for sure ) that she broke up only for some days later or weeks that her long time boyfriend appeared on cameras ..anyway , I still find their relationship strange , being there , no matter what , I would have stop this job and simply have gone living the life with him ..Just two incidents that create some β€œwhatever β€œ thoughts about Karol and boyfriend .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still , you made a quite remarkable observation , something that few paid attention and let me connect some dots ..You said that she ( Karol ) wore a ring when she left for a night out , when she came back she didn’t ..now , of course it might mean a lot or it might mean anything ( she even lost it ) , but you made the comment about β€œ hiding it so as to be approached β€œ let’s say as of what you meant of I understood correctly … I am connecting this to the β€œ denial β€œ she showed for her boyfriend when she was explaining Β  to Nana’s guy that she had a guy and broke up with him , that was she she looked sad and many believed ( me for sure ) that she broke up only for some days later or weeks that her long time boyfriend appeared on cameras ..anyway , I still find their relationship strange , being there , no matter what , I would have stop this job and simply have gone living the life with him ..Just two incidents that create some β€œwhatever β€œ thoughts about Karol and boyfriend .

I never saw her wearing it before today, I even thought that their engagement was yesterday, because I looked in the replay before and she wasn't wearing it and this morning she also wasn't wearing it. So that's were my interpretation comes from.

About Uber Guy. Maybe she was playing with him and us since many here knows her from prevew stays and knows her husband and some were asking for him to come over.

She recently "answered" when were asked with everything was alright with them or their still had thingsΒ  to wokrout and her answer was the latter.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Marlene up and got dressed, maybe going out picking up another guy?

Either meeting outside of the apartment as she was texting or bringing someone inβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜

Angel Marlene too horny to allow the weekend to pass by simply just like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Marlene for GOV President πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

• Haha 1