B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Not to offend you, but that's BS. Even if you have a partner you should still be able be able to hang out, and there must just have to be respect and confidence between each of the partners. 

That's why she hangout with close friends, people that she trust. She went to B4 with only Leia as a friend and she didn't enjoined much, but with the Twins, Nana and Leia she went many times to bars.

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Marlene was very cool in the end and maybe she didn't got mad at him.

But until now she never brought the same guy back. Let's see if she will give him a second chance. 

She was clearly heard trying to avoid him when she was speaking with him on the phone , she wanted to get rid of him and masturbate . 

One of the impressive  things is that  despite her obvious furious disappointment ( she was in the kitchen when she returned in the apartment after accompanying  him out telling him that her night wanting to be fucked  ice and hard was missed , she jokingly said “ fuck you “ to him multiple times ) , it is that he fulfilled all his wishes when she had hundreds of reasons to stop and say that she’s  tired and fall asleep .The guy clearly took advantage since it’s not so often that you can’t provide and you find a girl willing to do all , this guy hit the lottery and didn’t know what to do with it . 

Therefore , it was one more ONS for Marlene , the girl simply wants to have fun and she can have  anyone , I think the second guy pleased her the most , i ahead to say it , this girl is “built “ for Bruno , he would fuck her brains out and he would tell him “ THANK YOU “ in the end ..Bruno and being around all these women creating stories , dramas and adventures is massively missed ..

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Maybe not, or maybe yes but not coming to my mind. You can say it (Daniel?), but it doesn't matter for the crux of the matter. 

it matters to the girl that is getting pestered instead of enjoying a night with friends

20 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it matters to the girl that is getting pestered instead of enjoying a night with friends

But she can't guess that something might happen. And if so, she has to man up. And in case the guy insists, tell the house hosts to ask him to leave or, as a last resort, leave by her own. 

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But she can't guess that something might happen. And if so, she has to man up. And in case the guy insists, tell the house hosts to ask him to leave or, as a last resort, leave by her own. 

or leave like she did

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

i seem to remember u saying about guys respecting the girls, something boytoy doesnt do

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

or leave like she did

But that should only be a last resort, and disrespect (direct or not) as I said should not be something repetitive and should not be something not letting them keep going to each others apartments