Who is the musician?

She's singing and playing guitar in the kitchen right now. Nice voice. I like this girl. Anyway, she should learn the chords first before trying to sing and play at the same time. It's more difficult the way she is doing it. To bad she isn't in my city because I would pick my guitar and go right there to help her... and maybe end up in the shower as well  :P

She's singing and playing guitar in the kitchen right now. Nice voice. I like this girl. Anyway, she should learn the chords first before trying to sing and play at the same time. It's more difficult the way she is doing it. To bad she isn't in my city because I would pick my guitar and go right there to help her... and maybe end up in the shower as well  :P

I'm not too sure that's a good idea unless you plan to share her and the shower with a squirrel.  ;D

She's the best thing to happen since Nora left.  :P

Has anybody noticed how beautiful her eyes are?  :-*

The English language is wonderful. The French resent that most people don't use their language and that many French people use English words.

The best sentence I have read that sums up the English attitude to such thinking is....

'The French hate the way English is infiltrating their language, the British have a much more 'laissez-faire' attitude to French words being used in the UK!!!!!!