B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

It's an indoor circular track that I have to go around 11 times to equal a mile, but I have personally never measured it. It states it on a few locations. Maybe they measured it wrong. I end my workout by walking fast 22 times around. I finish the 22 times is just over 22 minutes. I am aware of the time because at this point I just want to get the fuck out of there and head home. At this point I have been at the gym around 2 hours and 15 minutes. 

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's an indoor circular track that I have to go around 11 times to equal a mile, but I have personally never measured it. It states it on a few locations. Maybe they measured it wrong. I end my workout by walking fast 22 times around. I finish the 22 times is just over 22 minutes. I am aware of the time because at this point I just want to get the fuck out of there and head home. At this point I have been at the gym around 2 hours and 15 minutes. 

u must get dizzy going at that speed LOL

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I wonder if Esmi realizes she would become extremely popular if she took her panties off and did an open bate. 

I don't think that she knows and maybe she doesn't care. But I have notice some change in her behavior. Don't know if is her that is getting more comfortable or if Karol talked to her. I think is the first.

• Like 1