B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

27 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

there is no connection between the potential opening of a new barca, and the departure of the olivia clan. just because team olivia doesn't reappear in an rlc apartment, doesn't mean rlc won't open a new barca with other participants. it's not just olivia and ulyana to participate in rlc in barcelona, and fortunately.

I posted my opinion few times in the past relating to the subject of opening new apartments in Barcelona. 

RLC has not opened any new apartments in Barcelona since the closing of the Russian apartments in 2019. If they wanted to do that, they could have done it awhile ago. 

Under my own theory that there is a new ownership of RLC since October or November of last year, they probably paid big money to acquire RLC and all its assets. I guess that they are not willing to spend more money to open any new Barcelona apartments given that Barcelona is an expensive city.   

In the next few weeks, we will know if any of the 5 girls will reappear on RLC or not or in general a B7 will come online or not. This will prove me correct or wrong.

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

I am sorry that Harley is gone, of 4 she was the most sincere and perhaps the most beautiful. Could it be falling back as soon as after the close of B1?

If these girls were given the chance to have  the villa and run it under Olivia’s management , the sexuality of Ulyana , the exhibitionism of Fiora and the always unpredictable X - factor Harley , with all 4 of them being social , having already friends in Barcelona , in general the “ passion “ and the liking that all these 4 girls have to work for RLC , not hiding , showing it all , being real GOV , I think it would have been simply amazing anything we could watch at times happening . 

I think that one month or so that they stayed in B1 , it was absolutely fantastic they were all cooperating and making things there . Yes , Tweety , Loraine and Holly have this aura of beauty accompanying them which makes the majority of the guys here enjoy the looks and the presence of the girls , but the life , the events , the incidents , the unpredictability ,the originality of life and what can be , Olivia and Co. were offering it at a great level . I think both practically and literally , you can look how empty the villa looks with these 4 girls out .. 

42 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Tweety is visiting Radislava's chamber. Will he become her room by separating from Holly?

Let’s hope ..

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Holly is very upset about the split with Tweety in the other room

The only way to find out who Tweety really is , it will be if she’s out of Holly’s shield , mentoring and protection ..It is too much time that Tweety is dragged in everything by Holly..it is time to detach herself , shine and rise ( or not ) with her own personality and let us viewers understand finally   who Tweety really is ..because I don’t think we have really got to know Tweety ..

• Sad 1

il y a 5 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I posted my opinion few times in the past relating to the subject of opening new apartments in Barcelona. 

RLC has not opened any new apartments in Barcelona since the closing of the Russian apartments in 2019. If they wanted to do that, they could have done it awhile ago. 

Under my own theory that there is a new ownership of RLC since October or November of last year, they probably paid big money to acquire RLC and all its assets. I guess that they are not willing to spend more money to open any new Barcelona apartments given that Barcelona is an expensive city.   

In the next few weeks, we will know if any of the 5 girls will reappear on RLC or not or in general a B7 will come online or not. This will prove me correct or wrong.

Pour info, l'immobilier en Espagne est 4 fois moins cher qu'en France. Cela veut dire que si RLC veut acheter 1 appartement de 85m2 à Barcelone ou ses environs proches, 100000€ maximum (même avec vue sur mer). Pour une villa, (2000000€ en France, 600000€ en Espagne et même moins...

J'ai acheté une villa l'année dernière à la Costa Del Sol (65km nord Barcelone) pour 75000€ avec piscine, jardin, pergola, vue sur mer, et 750m2 de terrain.

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Badboy,you might be right. I don't think there is a B7. It seems to me that has been pure speculation on the recent posts. None, not one of the "translators" has broached that subject to my recollection. If they have, that will indicate whether their translations are correct or not. I think  that maybe RLC is trying to create another "soap opera" to keep sub viewership. They've lost the Martina/ Nelly thing which exploded their subs and need a new "soap opera".. Good luck with that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Holly is very upset about the split with Tweety in the other room

I don't know why she should be upset. Alon in that room she's free to bring her sugar daddys at any time.

• Sad 1