B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

il y a 1 minute, moules a dit :

Bogdan avait livré quatre ou cinq sacs de draps neufs à Svetlana dans la chambre d'U&O, puis laissés par la porte d'entrée, puis le site B-4 est devenu U/M. De toute évidence, Svetlana allait à nouveau être la meilleure caméra si elle était la seule personne surveillée sur le site. Donc RLC ne voulait pas qu'elle obtienne la meilleure caméra pour faire des lits, donc le site est U/M.

Ce n'est pas Bogdan mais FIOR qui est venu livrer les draps et UM après

14 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ce n'est pas Bogdan mais FIOR qui est venu livrer les draps et UM après

You are correct.  Besides, Tweety would not have given Bogdan a big hug and patted him on the head.  Fior doesn't have a key, so Svetlana had to let him in the gate.

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It is the place and we commented about it in length in the last 20~ pages.

Thx, yeah, i saw several pages but they were vague and about ratings and stuff.

13 hours ago, moules said:

The Costa del Sol is not near Barcelona. it is in Andalusia, in the area of Malaga, Marbella, Torremolinos. Estepona.

An 81 square meter townhouse with three bedrooms is for sale in Estepona  for 283,5000 Euros.

----------------------

In Barcelona, an apartment with 87 square meters and three bedrooms in the center of Barcelona is 485,000 Euros.

WWW.IDEALISTA.COM

In 2015 my wife and I spent Holy Week in Malaga, Spain watching the amazing people carry the Thrones through the City. It is, to this day, one of the most inspiring things I have seen. I loved every minute of it. I wish more Americans could witness this. And I am not at all religious, but you can't say enough positive things about the work these people go to for Holy Week. I was told they spend all year preparing the 40 thrones. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In 2015 my wife and I spent Holy Week in Malaga, Spain watching the amazing people carry the Thrones through the City. It is, to this day, one of the most inspiring things I have seen. I loved every minute of it. I wish more Americans could witness this. And I am not at all religious, but you can't say enough positive things about the work these people go to for Holy Week. I was told they spend all year preparing the 40 thrones. 

Who fucking cares?  On what planet do you see this as relevent to this thread...FFS? 🤨

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

I guess we will soon have more recycled women come to the villa once this maintenance is over? 

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Possible.

Twins and Nana. I can smell it in the air.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1