B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

Dana and Zara …the “ first time “ ( for Zara ) on cameras in an apartment of veterans and legends and a fan favorite but most of everything , the divas sharing with new girls .

Positive after this first revelation ; 

- Finally a new girl in the villa ( Zara ) after Nana being the last one ( maybe Tesla and Elian at the same time and Vivian , I don’t count Buffy ) 

- It is summer , much better than joining in the winter when Dana did the first time  , the pool at the villa and the summer Barcelona will provide for sure for the voyer’s instincts ,I don’t remember much of Dana’s first presence so I think she wasn’t any special for her days that she stayed ( for sure others can help remembering details ) ,  two friends that maybe now can be “ Holly “ during her first appearance or “ Tweety “ .

- They share the bedroom ,  being friends which will also help them being opposite the Divas .

- Both girls look very nice looking , young , ideal for such environment , a nice choice of appearance to say the least 

-It is better that the villa has now better balance in terms of egos , all 5 girls who were removed ( apart from Harley .) have been really strong characters and also long time with RLC and lots of the controversies and heat was also caused due to that .Dana has reappeared but just for 1,5 month , Zara being new  can now only learn by two of the best how this world works which of course it is too dangerous as from one side it is learning from Holly and the other from Loraine and let’s see also how Dana’s role be returning in the villa .

In general , it is good to see new faces and we wish them THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK with a fantastic stay ( hope they are even 50% Marlenes rather than Cleopatras….)

Negative ;

-Again , the sharing bedroom  for new girls ( perhaps a request from Dana ? )  , in any private moments , no freedom , I wonder how they will manage this in case they wish to show things , as we don’t really know so well even Dana and if Zara is  “ educated “ of what it is expected living in a cameras house .

-The co-sharing and co-living with the Divas might not help as they might be fast excluded from the bond these 3 have developed , they managed to force out Radislava , they can really dominate the new arrivals and handle them the way they wish .

I will not add more negatives as it is totally unfair , RLC needed new faces , we can’t complain that we haven’t got them (47 days of Dana isn’t much for conclusions I think )  , it is up to the girls to live up to the expectations of summer in Barcelona , naughty and nice living conditions , be generous to the subscribers by not hiding with showers and talks , etcetera and I hope that this new fresh air can also push the 3 Divas to live as GOV and not as currently appears to me as a viewer that they live in a luxury place so as to have rent free and amazing living conditions .

DANA , welcome back and ZARA , welcome for the first stay .

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dana and Zara …the “ first time “ on cameras in an apartment of veterans and legends and a fan favorite but most of everything , the divas sharing with new girls .

Positive after this first revelation ; 

- Finally a new girl in the villa ( Zara ) after Nana being the last one ( maybe Tesla and Elian at the same time and Vivian , I don’t count Buffy ) 

- It is summer , much better than joining in the winter when Dana did the first time  the pool at the villa and the summer Barcelona will provide for sure for the voyer’s instincts ,I don’t remember much of Dana’s first presence so I think she wasn’t any special for her days that she stayed ( for sore others can help remembering details ) ,  two friends that maybe now can be “ Holly “ during her first appearance or “ Tweety “ .

- They share the bedroom ,  being friends which will also help them being opposite the Divas .

- Both girls look very nice looking , young , ideal for such environment , a nice choice of appearance to say the least 

-It is better that the villa has now better balance in terms of egos , all 5 girls who were removed ( apart from Harley .) have been really strong characters and also long time with RLC and lots of the controversies and heat was also caused due to that .Dana has reappeared but just for 1,5 month , Zara being new  can now only learn by two of the best how this world works which of course it is too dangerous as from one side it is learning from Holly and the other from Loraine and let’s see also how Dana’s role be returning in the villa .

In general , it is good to see new faces and we wish them THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK with a fantastic stay ( hope they are even 50% Marlenes rather than Cleopatras….)

Negative ;

-Again , the sharing bedroom  for new girls ( perhaps a request from Dana ? )  , in any private moments , no freedom , I wonder how they will manage this in case they wish to show things , as we don’t really know so well even Dana and if Zara is  “ educated “ of what it is expected living in a cameras house .

-The co-sharing and co-living with the Divas might not help as they might be fast excluded from the bond these 3 have developed , they managed to force out Radislava , they can really dominate the new arrivals and handle them the way they wish .

I will not add more negatives as it is totally unfair , RLC needed new faces , we can’t complain that we haven’t got them (47 days of Dana isn’t much for conclusions I think )  , it is up to the girls to live up to the expectations of summer in Barcelona , naughty and nice living conditions , be generous to the subscribers by not hiding with showers and talks , etcetera and I hope that this new fresh air can also push the 3 Divas to live as GOV and not as currently appears to me as a viewer that they live in a luxury place so as to have rent free and amazing living conditions .

DANA , welcome back and ZARA , welcome for the first stay .

I learned the hard to put my expectations really low. So I don't think that they will do much.

And I don't see Holly or Loraine arranging parties at the Villa. So if no third party does the Villa will be quiet.

The neighbors will love it. 🤣

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I learned the hard to put my expectations really low. So I don't think that they will do much.

And I don't see Holly or Loraine arranging parties at the Villa. So if no third party does the Villa will be quiet.

The neighbors will love it. 🤣

If this happens , RLC might be seeing an all time low , especially if the 4 girls and 1+1 ( Radislava + Cecilia ) don’t return ..Except if the remaining two beds see a major surprise or FINALLY Tweety getting her own room .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If this happens , RLC might be seeing an all time low , especially if the 4 girls and 1+1 ( Radislava + Cecilia ) don’t return ..Except if the remaining two beds see a major surprise or FINALLY Tweety getting her own room .

I think if Tweety is getting her own room she was already there.

H&F's old room is ready for another participant.  Towels for one girl.  Radi's room was not prepared for a new girl..  No shhets.  No towels.  Of course, if Cecilia joins, she will bring Radi's sheets and pillows, etc etc.