I wish this couple would leave

¿Y que quieres que se pasen todo el dia follando?. Esto es RLC, no Chaturbate ;)

You misunderstand me, with "doing nothing" I didn't mean "not having sex". I'm pretty it would be physically impossible :P. But I understand why you should think that. The tendency around this board nowadays seems to be that they need to have sex a lot or they should leave. But I don't agree with that

I was talking about doing anything besides sitting on the couch. maya and stephan have parties sometimes, aline and anton as well but less frequently. Diana and effin have friends over and do stuff. or they play (or attempt to play) on their instruments. Leora and paul don't do a lot all day but I like to see how they interact with one another. how they can switch within minutes from fighting to calmly lie and talk for hours.

They;re just busy with "stuff" and that makes it interesting to watch. to see how people are with their hobbies and friends and especially with one another. But if the couples don't have people over, only sit behind the pc/tv and don't even talk to one another. whats left for us to see?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¿Y que quieres que se pasen todo el dia follando?. Esto es RLC, no Chaturbate ;)

You misunderstand me, with "doing nothing" I didn't mean "not having sex". I'm pretty it would be physically impossible :P. But I understand why you should think that. The tendency around this board nowadays seems to be that they need to have sex a lot or they should leave. But I don't agree with that

I was talking about doing anything besides sitting on the couch. maya and stephan have parties sometimes, aline and anton as well but less frequently. Diana and effin have friends over and do stuff. or they play (or attempt to play) on their instruments. Leora and paul don't do a lot all day but I like to see how they interact with one another. how they can switch within minutes from fighting to calmly lie and talk for hours.

They;re just busy with "stuff" and that makes it interesting to watch. to see how people are with their hobbies and friends and especially with one another. But if the couples don't have people over, only sit behind the pc/tv and don't even talk to one another. whats left for us to see?

+1

But the purpose of the website is to simply look into their every day lives. If this is what they do in their every day lives, then this is all we will get. The atmosphere surrounding the cams is what the tenants make of it. If they live boring lives, then we are to deal with it, to an extent. Just my input.

But the purpose of the website is to simply look into their every day lives. If this is what they do in their every day lives, then this is all we will get. The atmosphere surrounding the cams is what the tenants make of it. If they live boring lives, then we are to deal with it, to an extent. Just my input.

That's true and since we cant actually do anything about it we will have to.

But we can still complain about it and hope for the better  ;). That;s what this board is about right, share our hopes and opinions about the couples.

I believe that the problem with this couple is Stefan, who appears to be incapable of satisfying ALMA . He brags to his friends that whenever he sees ALMA naked, it makes him sick to see how much weight she gained.  He admits that he cannot even get it up anymore around her.........and tells his friends that SHE constantly begs HIM for sex , when the exact opposite is true . ALMA would rather masturbate that have sex with GOON BOY ! He uses the weight excuse, when the problem is really that he can no longer perform !

Anybody that sits at a PC and bangs away like crazy on the keys while humming for 30 hours straight is in my opinion mentally disabled.  Sorry, GOON BOY, it's time YOU left and allowed RLC to pair ALMA up with someone that can appreciate and love her.  She is still a very beautiful and desirable woman , and you GOON BOY are nothing but a lazy, lying NERD ! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 

I believe that the problem with this couple is Stefan, who appears to be incapable of satisfying ALMA . He brags to his friends that whenever he sees ALMA naked, it makes him sick to see how much weight she gained.  He admits that he cannot even get it up anymore around her.........and tells his friends that SHE constantly begs HIM for sex , when the exact opposite is true . ALMA would rather masturbate that have sex with GOON BOY ! He uses the weight excuse, when the problem is really that he can no longer perform !

Anybody that sits at a PC and bangs away like crazy on the keys while humming for 30 hours straight is in my opinion mentally disabled.  Sorry, GOON BOY, it's time YOU left and allowed RLC to pair ALMA up with someone that can appreciate and love her.  She is still a very beautiful and desirable woman , and you GOON BOY are nothing but a lazy, lying NERD ! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 

i agree slider,

he lies to compensate for his inabilities,i think no matter how much Alma wants sex she is NOT going to beg Hummer for it.

Alma may have gained some weight,

goon boy is Ugly,

Alma can lose weight,her advantage

goon boy cannot lose ugly,well you know the rest.  :)

i agree time to find a new couple  hell even some lesbians in that apartment will do and not only this one but time to clean house bring in some new tennants

to be honest...before they moved in...there were a lesbian couple in this apartment,Ana and Dana.you can look them up in the retired couples section here on cam caps.

Por curiosidad, alguien sabe que fue del conejo de Alma? Se lo habrá comido con arroz Stefan como complemento de su dieta de musculación?

Ni idea, el caso es que a Stefan me parece que no le gustaba el conejo pero a Alma sí. Al final desapareció el conejo y apareció un gato.

I myself think Stefan is gay. he had a male friend over there a couple time and one time they even went and laid on the bed together and talked. and his moves and voice changed like he wanted something to happen. (it didn't) but I think he wanted it to. i'm pretty sure if it wasn't for the cams one of them would have been sucking dick/ but that's just my opinion.