I wish this couple would leave

Por curiosidad, alguien sabe que fue del conejo de Alma? Se lo habrá comido con arroz Stefan como complemento de su dieta de musculación?

Ni idea, el caso es que a Stefan me parece que no le gustaba el conejo pero a Alma sí. Al final desapareció el conejo y apareció un gato.

They probably got tired of his humming also.  :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They? Alma and the rabbit? Do you mean the humming of Stefan while is playing? Such a disgusting sound... Maybe the rabbit killed himself after all the day listening it.

Te refieres al sonidito de Stefan mientras juega?. Quizás el conejo se suicidó después de sufrir durante todo el dia el sonidito de los cojones.

They? Alma and the rabbit? Do you mean the humming of Stefan while is playing? Such a disgusting sound... Maybe the rabbit killed himself after all the day listening it.

Te refieres al sonidito de Stefan mientras juega?. Quizás el conejo se suicidó después de sufrir durante todo el dia el sonidito de los cojones.

I would say you are probably right. poor cat has to listen to it all by it's self now...poor cat.    :(

Guest alextronics

I like Alma too, but I have to agree that this couple should leave RLC.

They are not interesting anymore, nothing happens in that apartment.

It's sad... but it's the truth.

:(