Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

48 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Don't knock the North we might be a bit rough but we made Yorkshire puddings and we don't give a fuk we are still learning to read and rite you coot

Would never dream of knocking Northerners Gregg, salt of the earth! Have made and kept many friends from there.

My personal opinion is that outside of London the further you go north the friendlier the people become until you reach the border with Scotland.🤣

The Scot’s eating habits are totally different….They eat their children up there.🤪

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Dirty bastard must have zoomed in don't blame him

I have always appreciated quality, and as far as I’m concerned her superb body displaying her landing strip is pure quality….A work of art, a veritable masterpiece.

I would put it in the same category as “ The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel “ created by Michelangelo or “ The Mona Lisa “ by Leonardo da Vinci . 😉

• Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Would never dream of knocking Northerners Gregg, salt of the earth! Have made and kept many friends from there.

My personal opinion is that outside of London the further you go north the friendlier the people become until you reach the border with Scotland.🤣

The Scot’s eating habits are totally different….They eat their children up there.🤪

Is that what haggis is a child been eaten love it