Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

LSD never took off up there in the 60s, because they thought it was going to be that expensive to buy.

That will only be understood by us lot here! 😆

Very good, but SG at times your sense of humour is wasted on this Forum

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Very good, but SG at times your sense of humour is wasted on this Forum

Accusing Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Sorry, wrong Gif - This was meant for those who kept saying there was no love left between P&L and all speculation, he'd never go to Prague etc etc.....😆

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Would that be the Mexican version of Menudo made from tripe ( Lining of a cows stomach )or the Philippine recipe made from pork ?

I've sampled the Philippine one but not the Mexican version. 

Londoners are not too appreciative of Tripe, but it is well liked in the north of England with varieties such as Tripe and onions and tripe and cows hoofs.

I'm glad I was born in the South of England.🤢 

That it would be. You are 100% on target. I have had friends that made that their sobering up meal. After closing down the bars.  I personally never got intoxicated enough to try it. 

But, I am not sure that I would like your Black Pudding either !  😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Accusing Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Sorry, wrong Gif - This was meant for those who kept saying there was no love left between P&L and all speculation he'd never go to Prague etc etc.....😆

Same difference.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Remember the Martini ads? Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere?

Isn't Anyplace and Anywhere the same thing?!

Now, Now don't go confusing the issue, there's some still trying to work out LSD, and how it could be expensive

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Londoners are not too appreciative of Tripe, but it is well liked in the north of England with varieties such as Tripe and onions and tripe and cows hoofs.

By some! Like we all have Whippets on pieces of string apparently.

How to scare a Londoner - Say hello on a bus or the tube! 😆

My Da used to like Tripe, far as i'm concerned though, there's never been a better word for a type of food! Fucking awful!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

That it would be. You are 100% on target. I have had friends that made that their sobering up meal. After closing down the bars.  I personally never got intoxicated enough to try it. 

But, I am not sure that I would like your Black Pudding either !  😊

Tripe you either like it or you don't, but a good plate full before you go out drinking and there's a good chance you'll still be standing when all the others have too much falling over juice, the trouble is the next morning it's seriously the mother of all hangovers

• Upvote 1