B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

Game Of Thrones marathon for Kristy ..and I think she is watching -if not the best episode together with “ The Rains Of Castamere “ - one of the best episodes of the series , the “ Battle of Winterfell “  😊 Almost there to finish the series .. 

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Game Of Thrones marathon for Kristy ..and I think she is watching -if not the best episode together with “ The Rains Of Castamere “ - one of the best episodes of the series , the “ Battle of Winterfell “  😊 Almost there to finish the series .. 

she needs GOTguy to watch it with her LOL

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she needs GOTguy to watch it with her LOL

That was a cool guy and that was really nice times with Monica .. I wish we could get Mr.J back , aka Jordie , really nice guy .

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I'm impressed by Ginger. She's only a guest but walks around in lingerie and just shaved her pussy facing the camera.

In my opinion, it will be Ginger that replaces Cleo when she leaves.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

In my opinion, it will be Ginger that replaces Cleo when she leaves.

I don't think that Cleo is leaving. Maybe she was only placing her clothes in her suitcases. But Ginger brought a lot of clothes with her. Maybe she's moving to Barcelona.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that Cleo is leaving. Maybe she was only placing her clothes in her suitcases. But Ginger brought a lot of clothes with her. Maybe she's moving to Barcelona.

You may be right, the packing has been going on too long.