B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

Kristy plays with Alana's pussy in the bath tub occasionally but I have yet to see her make out with Alana or do any fucking on camera like she did in her last apartment. She did make out with Eva last week but I have yet to see her do that with Alana. Someone in the post last week said that Kristy makes out with Alana all the time. I'm starting to doubt that report. Can anyone point me to a week or month where Kristy made out with Alana? If it happens all the time I would think I would catch at least one session by accident. (By "made out" I mean kissing with tongue and feeling pussy and/or tits).

17 minutes ago, philo said:

Kristy plays with Alana's pussy in the bath tub occasionally but I have yet to see her make out with Alana or do any fucking on camera like she did in her last apartment. She did make out with Eva last week but I have yet to see her do that with Alana. Someone in the post last week said that Kristy makes out with Alana all the time. I'm starting to doubt that report. Can anyone point me to a week or month where Kristy made out with Alana? If it happens all the time I would think I would catch at least one session by accident. (By "made out" I mean kissing with tongue and feeling pussy and/or tits).

The "made out" that is written here is basically that, some pussy rubbing, ass grabbing and massage, no kisses involved.

32 minutes ago, philo said:

23. March : Fingering
10. April: Kissing and Fingering
16. April: Kissing
After that it became so common that I have not saved in own folders

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Noldus obviously likes Alana but to me she is a waste of my time. Kristy is okay because she tries to involve Alana but as stated before, Waste of time.

I find Alana very cute and I love her "shyness"

• Upvote 1

Another same pattern like the previous day , Marlene returning in B1 very late morning , followed by Cleo’s appearance in B2 a significant time after .. And Marlene was in B2 last night but didn’t read or personally saw leaving with Cleopatra .