B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba got out from the restroom without her rabbit. Maybe she did use the bidet. 🤣

(I heard a water stream for a long time while she was there, probably the sink)

Maybe she turned the sink on so it would drown out the sound of the vibrator. Zara does it all the time. 

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Maybe she turned the sink on so it would drown out the sound of the vibrator. Zara does it all the time. 

Then she walked out of the restroom with the Rabbit inside her because her hands were empty. 🤣

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba got out from the restroom without her rabbit. Maybe she did use the bidet. 🤣

(I heard a water stream for a long time while she was there, probably the sink)

She wasn't carrying it when she went in. Perhaps she leaves it there permantly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

She wasn't carrying it when she went in. Perhaps she leaves it there permantly.

I never saw her bringing there in the first place. But now I will not rewatch her every move to the restroom since last Saturday the debunk this theory. If one of you are so sure feel free to search and prove that you are right.

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I never saw her bringing there in the first place. But now I will not rewatch her every move to the restroom since last Saturday the debunk this theory. If one of you are so sure feel free to search and prove that you are right.

I never saw the Dildo taken down either but can't be arsed to check.

I was attempting sarcasm. She spends a long time in the loo, therefore she must be wanking with a dildo that we have not seen transported there but she leaves in plain view of the others.

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I never saw the Dildo taken down either but can't be arsed to check.

I was attempting sarcasm. She spends a long time in the loo, therefore she must be wanking with a dildo that we have not seen transported there but she leaves in plain view of the others.

I wouldn't bother here my English friend...😏

I've tried for 6 years...🤣

Usually the sister got in the first row of popular live cam while they were sleeping now they aren't even close to the second or third row . Let's see if this if this trend continues when novelty of the newcomers pass.