offline !

Guest xvoyeurx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth the window I had open from last night is still working. They are sitting in the kitchen at the moment. Both seem happy and relaxed. Time displayed is current. I'd post a picture, but I'm not risking my account.

I've tried going to other rooms manually, but it doesn't seem to work.

Edit: Gone now

Guest Sowhat

The main fault of all of this messy is Bill Gates that invented Internet,lol. I will send an email to him,lol

Bill Gates invented the internet.  LOL 

If the Internet was born in the era of Bill Gates we would not be in even at this level I think.

Si internet était né à l'époque de Bill Gates nous n'en serions pas encore à ce niveau je pense. ;)

-------------

Too much speculation, too much curiosity, too much too much and not enough ecstasy yet to arrive at the right dose ... It is increasing day by day this dose ...

We can not change individual behavior, marketing itself grows to be excessive ... In a few years we will return to take his foot simply by having a healthier life.

On the issue of private photos it is time for your interest in image rights, it could be costly.

Trop de spéculation, trop de curiosité, trop de trop et pas assez d'extase encore pour arriver à la bonne dose... Elle augmente de jour en jour cette dose...

On ne pourra pas changer les comportements de chacun, le marketing lui même pousse à être excessif... Dans quelque années on reviendra à prendre son pied en ayant simplement une vie plus saine.

Sur la question des photos privées il est temps de vous intéresser au droit à l'image, celà pourrait coûter cher.

The main fault of all of this messy is Bill Gates that invented Internet,lol. I will send an email to him,lol

Wrong, Bill Gates did not invent the Internet.

Al Gore invented the internet. (We must all stop ManBearPig.)

---------------------------------------------------------

I would think that by now, RLC would advise tenants to lock up their FB and VK accounts. It's possible Diana got scared and quit. Nora got scared about stalking once; Leora has shut her FB down (to be replaced by a troll account.)

I don't know what the hell happened, but I really liked the couple, and the situation has incurred my squirrely wrath, just when I was getting over losing Nora and Kiko.  >:(  :'( :'( :'(

I hope you were joking when you said Al Gore invented the internet!!! Tim Berners-Lee did and he gave it away unlike Bill Gates who became the richest man in the world selling something that to this day remains essentially shit!

Losing Diana is a HUGE loss to RLC and all of us who regularly or occasionally subscribe to it.

The nature of RLC and human nature will determine that it can never really work as a long term business unless they can find people who are willing to enter an apartment without any fears or doubts about being identified. The internet is populated by many weird and yet clever people who will seek out and find anyone. I never did understand why the Americans didn't simply ask weirdo's to find Osama Bin Laden!!! They would have found him in minutes!!!

Nu they were turned off and removed concerning the actions of someone on this board who has another site posted their mobile numbers and info on the area they live in and more.  Needless to say we all know what happens when someone posts personal info on the web.

Good news is the person that posted the info posted pvt and protected info so the means in which he got it will get him a nice vacation from the interweb under EU law.

Actually, I was joking when I said Al Gore invented the Internet, but he wasn't when he said it. And no, I don't believe in ManBearPig, either.

------

I expect CC Admin to be refining CC policy about posting RLC tenants' pictures when gathered from a source other than RLC; public or not.

And I expect Kastroni to receive a DCMA take-down order from FB, VK and elsewhere since his site is so fully commercialized.

Guest Sowhat

I hope you were joking when you said Al Gore invented the internet!!! Tim Berners-Lee did and he gave it away unlike Bill Gates who became the richest man in the world selling something that to this day remains essentially shit!

Losing Diana is a HUGE loss to RLC and all of us who regularly or occasionally subscribe to it.

The nature of RLC and human nature will determine that it can never really work as a long term business unless they can find people who are willing to enter an apartment without any fears or doubts about being identified. The internet is populated by many weird and yet clever people who will seek out and find anyone. I never did understand why the Americans didn't simply ask weirdo's to find Osama Bin Laden!!! They would have found him in minutes!!!

I do not know on what nonsense I begin my comments ...

No I think what he wrote there here is a compendium that makes a big concoctions of stupidity ...

Internet existed long before Microsoft and there is not one but many men who have networked computers. Basically we can say that Captain Crunch is the inventor of hacking or internet ... But in fact no ...

As for your ramblings on BL ... it looks almost the same intellectual madness there has in the reasoning of Freud at the end of course when he was mad ...

Certainty on the internet, the word "certainty" is a big factor of humor!

Je ne sais pas par quelle ânerie je vais commencer mes commentaires...

Aucune je crois que ce qu'il y a écrit ici est un condencé qui fait une grosse ânerie bien tassés...

Internet existait bien avant que Microsoft existe et ce n'est pas un homme mais plusieurs qui ont mis en réseau les ordinateurs. Au fond on pourait dire que Capitaine Crunch est l'inventeur du piratage ou d'internet... Mais en fait non...

Quand à tes divagations sur BL ... on dirait presque la même folie intelectuelle qu'il y a dans les raisonnements de Freud, à la fin biensure quand il était devenu fou...

Une certitude sur internet, le mot "certitude" est un grand facteur d'humour !

(The YouTube Video associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Maybe we should brush up on our history since the loss of D&E will free up so much of our time.  :'(

I am so happy you got the point of my previous funny post about Bill Gates.......I just did it to keep our mind away from the loss. No one noticed the "lol" at end of sentence....and i moved all the attention on this obviously and intentional mistake.